Among Us Logic 17: TheGentleman's POV

In the dropship before the game, everything was pretty much the usual. Player whining never winning a single game, Veteran trying to comfort him, MrCheese doing the opposite, etc. But there was one noticeable difference. Captain has STILL not rejoined the lobby since the incident with the zombies. Same with MrEgg, since Captain had gotten HIM sent to the Cheater's Lobby and not himself. We didn't know that yet, however. We also are still not sure how he even managed to do that, even through Player getting  in for objectively STUPID reasons. But still, the point is, the lobby had no Leader. We were handling it well so far for the most part, but we feared that the server would collapse at any given moment. So, we brainstormed. Or in PoopyFarts96's case, CAUSED an oddly smelly storm. 

Goober suggested taking up the responsibility themself, but there was no damn way we were going to let THAT happen..... again. No time to explain. Mother suggested we just hire a brand-new leader, since Captain isn't exactly... too qualified of one. But Bro thought the insanity of the lobby NEEDED an insane host to hold it together. And I, for one, agreed with that statement. (Never thought I'd be saying that about something BRO said.) We needed someone like Captain as our leader. Someone.... almost PARALLEL to Captain's person. An idea started to formulate in Veteran's head. It looked like an odd mix between a genius idea, and a war flashback. Given that it's VETERAN, probably more the war flashback. He then gave an extraordinary suggestion, and one we followed through on. We invited MrEgg's Captainbot into the lobby to take Captain's place.

Yes, MrEGG's Captainbot. All that was explained in a previous interview, wasn't it, Interviewer Person? Yep. It was. Go read that.

———CREWMATE———

I was a Crewmate. I had tasks to complete, so I set off on that, with no distractions whatsoever! Ok, maybe MrCheese reeled me into ONE distraction. But it was a minor setback in an otherwise FLAWLESS task run! I dashed speedily around Polus, doing tasks left, right, and north! Logging the temperature, fixing Node_MLG, collecting samples, watching Goober's scan, scanning myself, and getting it through to Goober that I was a Crewmate because of that. After identifying the Impostor sample, I decided to take a break from tasks for once, and go and identify the ACTUAL Impostors within the lobby. I rushed to the Security sector, intending to look onto the cameras, however, instead, I found Stoner at gunpoint. Bro was about to KILL him. But Bro seemed to be struggling to pick up the courage to do so, and was just holding Stoner there. I couldn't report, since Stoner was still alive. I couldn't attempt to free Stoner, because there was a small chance he was also An Impostor, and this was all a clever ruse to bait me into a trap. The same applies if I called an Emergency Meeting, as it would be a 2v1, and I would be blasted into the blazing, burning inferno that is the Polus lava. So I just had to sort of just..... watch as this went down. But we're only about halfway through the interview, and it would be boring if I just described me looking at this peculiar sight for the rest of the game (because I did, pretty much) so instead, I'm going to describe my perspective on what the episode truly focuses on; the backstory of Cheddar.

———FLASHBACK———

I actually walked by MrCheese spinning his sign on my way to work occasionally. I indeed quite enjoyed the antics that clown got into. One day, I even LISTENED to the sign, and paid a visit to where it was spinning to! It was in that way in which I met a good friend of mine to this day: BDay. And Rose, by extension. I know GameToons doesn't show them in episodes very often, but they do play quite a lot in the lobby! GameToons is just reluctant to SHOW them, though. It can be quite irritating at times. But back to the backstory! The day after MrCheese was attacked by those punk children, word got out about MrMeanCook's passing. He had been the victim of a lawsuit, and when he attempted to attack the accuser, he was promptly dealt with, and died a couple of hours later from the sheer pain he was dealt. When I ate at his restaurant, I knew something tasted...... off about most most of the meat items. So I snuck into the kitchen, and found out the HORRORS behind that protein. When MrMeanCook said he might serve up Cheddar for stealing his food, he probably wasn't kidding, I found out. So I was the one who filed that lawsuit, and essentially got him killed, I suppose. Huh. That's something new weighing on my conscience. Anyways, more about the story.

I worked at a business which dealt out lawsuits. I honestly had no idea what we actually did, as giving out lawsuits was my area of the job. Sometimes, we even managed to gain ownership over the companies we took down. Which was exactly what happened with Crewmate Regional Medical Centre, the hospital Cheddar checked MrCheese into. We had bought them out after finding out they were kidnapping stoners and using them as test subjects. (Stoner was the one we caught them using, and so, by saving his life pretty much, Stoner and myself became decent friends as well.) On MrCheese's way out of the hospital, he bumped into me, and I recognised him as the sign-spinning clown he was! We talked for a short while, and MrCheese mentioned he saw something suspicious a little way down the hall. I went over to check it out, and...... my company-of-some-sort was doing exactly what Crewmate Regional Medical Centre 'used' to be doing! They were using illegal human test subjects for testing. Testing what exactly? I have no idea, but probably something that is also illegal! I reported this crime, won the case, and quit my job. So, with no employment, I joined the world of Crewmate College. MrCheese and I met there, and there's nothing too much to tell in that area, really. So back to the Among Us match we were playing!

———END OF FLASHBACK———

———SEISMIC STABILISERS SABOTAGED———

I didn't think I could leave Stoner there to rot at Bro's gunpoint, but I sort of had to! I needed to fix this sabotage, or else the entire vicinity would be blown to smithereens! So, I rushed in and out of Electrical, and spotted MrCheese and Player by Storage, and was hoping one of THEM would help me! But let's just say..... Player wasn't the only one whom felt the crunch of Cheddar's bite. All I could do was just lie there, hopelessly stirring, until I was bombed by my inevitable loss of this game.

———DEFEAT———