Among Us Logic | The Legend Of Novisor: Player's POV

This game was an..... interesting one, for sure. When I spawned into the Dropship, I could feel a tenser vibe than usual. Something felt.... almost like something was watching. From the shadows, I maybe saw a hint, a flash, of something there. But when I got a proper look, there was almost nothing, other than a small smell of despair. A demonic creature was stirring, and it was hungry. Possibly, for our lives. Stoner agreed with me on this. He felt the horror-like vibe coming from the Dropship today, and he felt his 'sapling' rotting from one ghostly, transparent smell of the shadows. That was in NO way a good sign per se, but at least someone felt it too. I could feel a soft, cynical breathing on my back, and was on the verge of freaking out. Scary occurrences have happened to this lobby before, but not like this. Not like this. Chills crawled through my nonexistent neck, shivering my soul shakily. Following by something truly frightening. I lost control of my visor. It was opening and closing at a slow pace, but it kept slowly shutting, before re-instating my vision of the world, and shutting, until it stopped in a cold, swift movement of wind. You could make excuses for all this spooky business, but none of them would be truly true, as this was a plot-hole in the game of life. And it was on the verge of winning the match.

Sheriff was in the lobby for once. He really almost never plays in this lobby after what happened to Angel, but he's been joining more ever since MrCheese and I encountered her in The Cheater's Lobby. His main gimmick was his wild accusations, which after disproven, often had him launched full-force into the deep breaches of space. But he was also the most accurate conspiracist we knew. He had warned of everything unsettling occurrance to happen in this lobby weeks before they did, but the morons in this lobby never listened, and we paid the price. Do you have any idea what it's like to die over and over again in the most brutal ways, sometimes at the hands of your own best friends? It's horrific. And Sheriff tried to tell of the worst times, us dying in ways we could barley even comprehend. But no-one took his words for truth, and it was pure pain when it all came crashing down on us. Stoner and I had found that almost everyone could sense the spookiness of the lobby today, scientifically proven by a mechanism of Engineer's. Another Engineer machine was built to attempt to detect the shadowy oddity, but to no avail. I have no idea where Engineer gets those machines from, to be honest. I guess he just manufactures them in other lobbies. But back to the point, everyone was freaking TERRIFIED of this. So for once, everyone took a seat, and we listened to Sheriff's creepy, ominous ramblings.

"I think I might have the knowledge of this here situation... the chills... the whispers... the shadowy senses..... and we set to play on The Skeld. If I do be correct, this is the work of the lost, chained, tortured, and torturous spirit of the most bloodthirsty ghost of all.... Novisor. A visor- less, grey-tinted phantom pacing the halls of The Skeld to find his new prey. He is a predator like no other, and if he manages to garb hold of ya, he's not gonna let your souls free. Not even from the game he's caught you in. They are a predator of all those who have the gaming experience he was accidentally coded to bring to ruins. A true Herobrine situation, but even more horrifyingly creepy, and disfigured. Visors are what keep these suits from completely dipping into the world of the darkness, due to the coding of the technological sectors. When Novisor rips it off, your entire living is doomed to be thrown into what you folk would probably call 'Living Hell." Novisor sufferers through this eternally, and his despicable nature has him want nothing than to bring all human life down with him, and his malicious ways."

Everyone in the lobby was speechless. We barely understood most of that, but there were so many creepy adjectives in there that we starte the game to try and get it off our minds.

———CREWMATE———

I was a Crewmate, but after that monologue from Sheriff, it seemed the Impostors did not truly matter. We all just wanted to stay alive, and the Impostors, for once, were practically on the same side. So even when Greaser and (in Cyan, since Greaser stole Blue) Bro immediately outed themselves, because they're overconfident dummies, we didn't eject them, since they're actually decent killers. They can just never get away with their obvious murders. Sheriff thought we might actually be able to get rid of Novisor ourselves with the craziness of the lobby. If we did that, all of us playing would be heroes to all beankind! As if. Most of this lobby were COMPLETELY incompetent, and that may or may not include me. But Greaser and Bro, being overconfident as they are, cut the lights off to try and lure Novisor to where we want him. Which wasn't anywhere,  we hadn't even REMOTELY prepared for this! The idiots! Whilst everyone rushed to go and fix the lights, Veteran and I beelined it to Comms, the least-used area in the entire map, so maybe Novisor wouldn't find us. 

It's pretty much from there to when Veteran and I are captured by Novisor where the episode takes place. So since you've presumably seen that video already, I'll just skip to how we escape.

Let me set the scene: Veteran and I are chained to the ground, unable to break free no matter what. Only us two and Stoner are here. We have no idea why only him. Stoner is desperately trying to slice us free with his blade of grass, but it doesn't work. We are trapped in here, and the Novisor ghosts are swiftly advancing. I attempt to splutter out my last words, but it's too difficult. I am about to have my soul completely destroyed forever, and forced to roam those dumb halls for infinity. What do I do? Nothing. What the H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks am I SUPPOSED to do there? I can't do literally anything to set us free! But then, JUST before the Novisor ghosts get us, the chains break. All FOUR of the chains break. You wanna know how? Well, you know how I said nobody really listened to Sheriff's ramblings about this lobby's insanity? Well, ONE person did.Whenever it happens, engineer gets to work on a TON of machinery to counter the occurrence. But he's usually not in the lobby, or killed, when those machines' uses are needed. That day, he was caught by Novisor, by apparently leaping in front of Novisor trying to catch Gnome, as they tell it, and was able to work his mechanism a NANOSECOND before everything known to him, and me, Veteran, and Stoner, were shattered into the darkness. Talk about timing, holy.... wow.

To this day, I have no idea how or what, or know anything about that machine other than it worked. We were put back into the lobby, and Novisor wasn't a threat. But as it turns out, having everyone get all panicked about a creepypasta murder ghost makes it pretty easy to murder them! So, SOMEHOW, I lost to the Impostor duo of BRO and GREASER. But I GUESS we stopped the slaughter spectre from eating up our essence and living and all that.....

———DEFEAT———