Among Us Logic 15: Captain's POV

This. Was. It. The day my grand scheme would FINALLY reach it's gratifying climax. I had been plotting my revenge on my 'best friend' Player for like a month, even getting him sent to the Cheater's Lobby through one orange fellow, whom is less orange than you'd think. And while that red little jelly bean rotted in the depths of what is basically Hell For The Living, in AMONG US, I wanted to go HIGHER. And how would I do that? By mutating, morphing, and zombifying everyone around him, and then watching him burn to a crispy Crewmate in the Polus fires, as I laughed at him through the flames for what he did, and claim yet another victory over that pathetic little beanie boy. And who else better to help me set all this in place, than a certain orange astronaut who cheated for 14 years straight! It was going to be the most BRUTAL takedown of a person's mental and physical state I would ever perform. And I was going to go full tryhard, and do it it precisely, and correctly. For ONCE...... in my entire.... damn.... life.

So..... the game begins. 

———IMPOSTOR———

It was TIME. I was on the opposing team to Player, which not only meant I was guaranteed a win, but that I could do it in style, with the Zombie mod Not-Orange made me. I was going to spread it around, like peanut butter, stirring up chaos, until I landed an opportunity to strike on Player. MrEgg was the other Impostor, which was helpful! MrCheese and MrEgg were on alright terms now, and so I had a functional bridge to a pet. TheGentleman wasn't in this game, and Mother was. So MrEgg and MrCheese would probably, at some point, get together to bad-mouth her and insult her existence behind her back. And since my virus only spread to PETS, and MrCheese had brought along Toto as a TheGentleman replacement, all I ha to to was have MrEgg meet up with yours truly to 'discuss our game plan, and strategise on how to secure this victory" and infect him. So....... I did just that. I called that egg bean into Storage for an 'organised discussion' and threw a gallon of Zombie flour on his pink demeanour. He began to transform, transitioning and mutating into a mindless Zombie, so I set him to MrCheese before it got too bad. 

I then next escaped to Electrical for a brief period. I met Mother there, and I attempted to dip 'er in a little of that, how you say, marination sauce. Not where I make her believe I'm a Crewmate, not THAT marination, no, the kind that burns your skin off. I strung my tongue, and mauled her essence to death on the Electrical floor. And so, with their mother unable to defend them, I threw the flour on Timmy and Franklin. Whilst they finished off Mother, I ran to the Comms bubble to escape their wrath. Player walked in with me, fearing for his life. Apparently, he had spotted MrEgg's zombified appearance, and was confused for a second, before he realised he should probably run for his dear life. I pretended to know jack-squat about the situation to mess with his head. Soon, MrCheese had joined us in the Comms pod, rambling on at supernatural speeds about MrEgg infecting Toto, and himself just BARELY making an escape before Toto guzzled his brains like melted cheese dip! He and Player desperately tried to come up with crazy answers, solutions and theories behind this whole misdemeanour when something occurred. Toto was spotted prowling into Weapons, and so the there of us glanced around the corner to understand what was about to go down. 

Toto LUNGED at Engineer, almost ripping his nerdy arm off, but not quite, whilst still infecting him with the virus. Gnome walked by us, and we shakily directed her towards the Weapons room. She tried her best to help Engineer recover from his horrendous pain and status, but Engineer had now become a full Zombie thanks to the immense amount of mauling Toto did onto him. His chest ripped open, revealing a SHARP alien tongue. Zombies were not quite Impostors, in that they were still on whatever team they spawned as, (MrEgg actually WAS An Impostor, Engineer was not. Engineer lost this game, MrEgg won it with me) but they DID have all the physical attributes of An Impostor, including a needle tongue, and a killing ability beyond even An Impostor! They were RUTHLESS! A killing MACHINE! (Not an actual machine though. They aren't a BOT.) Gnome was eliminated HARD by Engineer, and we knew then what we had to do. The three of us had an excruciatingly zombified nerd and dog chasing after our necks, and we had to get OUTTA there! We were chased around the Comms rectangle like 7 times before we confused Engineer, and got him running somewhere else. Toto was still after us however, and THAT is where GameToons begins the episode. 

Our little trio ran for our SOULS from that many mutt, almost not even making it to Office in time to survive, since I was purposefully stalling the switches to get MrCheese killed! But Player got through my trickery, and we were all safely locked in the Office hall. But I needed some time to spread around the Zombie flour some more, so after some faking of my idiocy, I got myself away from those two in order to zombified the place up a bit! I met Veteran at the massive rock, and he could tell something was up. I wasn't being permanently passive-aggressive towards him about him being Player's 'bestie'. So I dolloped the Zombie flour RIGHT atop his thick little skull. All I needed to do now was search for Stoner and PoopyFarts96, the only two Crewmates I had not accounted for yet, zombie-wise. I eventually found PoopyFarts96 in Admin, but by that time, Player had circled himself all the way to Electrical, and found Mother being feasted on by Franklin. 

———DEAD BODY REPORTED———

I wanted to see what happened with the Zombies in a meeting. As it turns out, their zombie-ness is an effect that doesn't wear off until the game ends! So in meetings, they can break through the gameplay barriers, and viciously murder those in the room! Player, an almost-zombified MrCheese and I all escaped Office in time, but PoopyFarts96 was not so lucky. He was ripped to shreds by those monstrous specimens. He was a real legend. And in saying that, I made a swift transition into my epic villain speech, which I had been practicing for weeks! And I gotta say, I pulled. It. Off. Player was truly frightened of my presence, and I was FINALLy going to get my epic revenge on that noob scrub. But then, fully zombified MrCheese misunderstood my direct order, and pushed ME into the lava, and not Player! I thought my plan was doomed! But then, something incredible happened. Player called me his 'bestie' in his remorse speech. And that was all I wanted from him, really. I was going to apologise my absolute best when I got out of this fire pool. I still got my sweet revenge, thankfully. Player got massacred by Engineer, Veteran and MrEgg! But I now had exactly what I wanted from Player. 

———VICTORY———