the party

your mom's ring in your pocket

After catching more fugitives, everyone headed to Harry's house for a party

After catching more fugitives, everyone headed to Harry's house for a party. Around half the town were there. People were in the pool, in the kitchen and a few were even in the bedrooms. It had been a couple of hours since the sun went down so the moon was full in the sky. It was quite clear so you could see the stars.

Clara's feet were dangling in the water, her jeans rolled up to her mid-calf. Her half-full cup of jungle juice was lying next to her but she hadn't touched it in half an hour. 

About an hour earlier she had gotten a text from Kelly telling her that she had kissed Will. She was about to congratulate her because she knew that Kelly had been spending time with him but then she remembered the night of the party in the church where Allie had kissed Will. Not knowing what to do, she just typed a thumbs-up emoji.

"Hey, haven't seen you since we got here," Harry said, coming from behind her and sitting down.

"Yeah, just been by the pool."

"Are you, you know like ok, after earlier with the car."

Her back was slightly sore but apart from that, she felt normal. There was a small cut on her forehead and because she bruised easily, purple bruises were forming on her arms and legs.

"Nothing serious, I'll live," she laughed.

They talked more. Mostly random things that popped into their minds. One of the topics that came up was stupid things they did when they were younger. Harry remembered when Clara had a cardboard cut out of Harry Styles and she would kiss it.

"What, I was like 8, you can't blame me for something I did when I was 8."

"Mmmhm ok," Harry said sarcastically.

"I was so weird back then."

"No, you were peculiar and intense."

Clara stopped and looked at him. He was staring deep into the pool. 

"What's wrong," Clara asked, noticing he was down.

"Kelly broke up with me."

He had turned to her now and Clara noticed that he had started crying. Harry fell into her arms and she comforted him.

"Come on, let's go inside."

The heartbroken boy stood up and, guided by Clara, walked up to his room. She sat him down on his bed. Harry's head rested on Clara's shoulder.

"I think over the past couple of months, she sorta fell out of love with me," Harry sobbed.

Clara silently agreed and began to run her hands through his hair. She had never been this close or intimate with Harry but it didn't feel weird. It felt natural.

Harry wiped his eyes and lifted his head up to face Clara. His eyes were red raw from rubbing them. 

He leant forward and kissed her

At that moment, it took her by surprise but she melted into it.

Her hands cupped the side of his face and deepened the kiss. 

After a few moments, he pulled away for breath and smiled at her.

lucy speaks

DSGDGRNBDVDCDFVTBHYTGFD 

soooooooo ......

i did it

but

more is to come on Sunday 

sorry this chapter is so short but was really struggling and I have a really good idea for next chapter

don't forget to vote and comment love y'alll

xoxo