the game

champagne problems

ps thank you @alexas_wifey for the amazing gif manip 

A good pair of trainers is what Clara needed for tonight. Even though she was a cop, she would still have to run to catch them. Luckily she used to do cross country so she had the good running trainers.

She wasn't sure whether she should take up Harry's offer. Clara felt bad for the boy. Kelly had been treating him like shit recently and now she was spending time with Will but at the same time, Harry was Kelly's long time boyfriend or ex. Clara couldn't tell if they had broken up.

Clara now only slept in her own house and spent all her time with everyone who was living next door. Strangely, every minute that she spent in her own house, she couldn't shake this feeling that she was being watched. Like it felt someone was always behind her but obviously no one was. Still, she didn't like being in there when she didn't have to.

***

The sun was setting by the time Clara got to the meeting point for fugitive. It was her first time playing. Sure, she had watched some of the other games but had no intention to join in. This was the biggest game so far.

"Hey, you came." 

"Yeah and about the partner thing, I'll do it."

Harry was taken aback.

"Ok, cool," he said very happily.

Suddenly, a police car drives up to the group, sirens on and Clark jumps out.

"Keys were inside, who knew."

Harry jumped up on the hood of a car and explained the rules to everyone.

"Fugitives, you have three minutes to make a run for it."

"The whole fucking town is fair game."

He blew the foghorn and those who were fugitives began to sprint in every direction.

"Hey! Start running," Jason shouted at Elle.

"You coming Ramone," Harry shouted from his car.

Clara had forgotten how cool his car was. It was a Maserati, slick, black and leather seats. She also knew how fast it could go. He revved the engine a few times before spending out the car park.

The chase had begun.

It didn't take Clara long to get used to the speed. Whenever she was in Max's car, he would always go full speed which did end up in him getting a lot of speeding tickets.

Their car was ahead of the others, not far behind the runners. When the cars got nearer, all the fugitives split up. The car windows were open so the screams from Clark and Jason were heard loud and clear. It was dark now, the sun had set.

"From Luke, fugitives spotted on Winpool," she said while turning around to Harry and checking her phone for updates from the other cops.

Harry then took a sharp turn which caused Clara to grab his arm out of shock. He looked down at her and smiled. Never did he think that his mortal enemy's sister would be in his car grabbing onto him for support. This was a good thing, he thought

"WATCH OUT," Clara screamed, making Harry turn back to the road and narrowly miss a street light.

This was the most fun that Clara had ever had.

As they drove around, Clara saw Jason tackle somebody and shout in celebration. 

Her phone constantly dinged as messages from the boys told her where to go to find fugitives.

"Oh there, stop!"

Harry quickly pushed the brakes and Clara jumped out. She sprinted over to the guy when the police car coming from her right broke suddenly, resulting her to hit the bonnet and collapse on the grass.

"Shit, CLARA, CLARA," Harry screamed as he ran over to where her body was

Genuinely scared, he held her head, brushed the hair off her face and tried to look if she was bleeding. She groaned aloud. 

"Shit, man I didn't see her."

Clara opened her eyes. Harry was looking down right at her really concerned. She started to smile.

"My heart is beating so fast right now," she said while standing up.  

Harry breathed a deep breath of relief.

lucy speaks

heyyyyy boos hope you all enjoyed this chapter, I watched this episode while writing it and I forgot how good episode 2 is , we stan harry caring for clara

next chapter is the party so that'll be up on Thursday

tpwk

xoxo