the 10 days

crestfallen on the landing

The days after Emily's death flew in

The days after Emily's death flew in. all the days blurred into each other. Clara went between her own house, Kelly's house and the Pressmans. She would've normally spent most of her time with Kelly but because Olivia and Madison were there. As close as Kelly was to them, Clara couldn't stand them. She never liked them but when they started a rumour that Clara gave Campbell head at a party once was the tipping point. So she would only go there at certain times.

On her way to the gym, Clara passed by Gretchen sitting on a bench. She always thought Clara was a teacher's pet and a snitch.

"Hey Gretchen, what are you doing sitting here."

"I'm waiting, today's the day we were supposed to get home from the trip," she said, sounding sickly sweet.

"I think if that happens, somebody will notice."

Gretchen just gave her a bitchy look so Clara just walked off, leaving the ginger girl alone on the bench.

As Clara walked past the green after her workout, she noticed a bunch of people sitting on the grass, partaking in some kind of ritual. Intrigued, she walked over to the pergola in the middle of the park where everyone was watching the ritual.

"If its something we did, tell us," Lexie muttered while meditating.

"What the hell are they doing," Clara asked.

"Some sort of custom to ask the gods for help," Harry said.

"Never would have pegged Lexie for a conduit to the heavens."

All of a sudden, it went dark.

"We asked for a sign," Lexie shouted.

"It doesn't mean anything, it's a fucking solar eclipse," Gordie shouted while perched on the edge of the rail.

***

Back at the house, Cassandra, Allie, Sam, Becca, Gordie, Bean and Clara were having lunch.

"They can't actually believe they move the planets and stars."

"Makes them feel better, doesn't have to do more than that."

Allie passed Clara a plate of scrambled eggs on toas and a cup of coffee.

"Thanks."

"I like the eggs and the coffee too," signed Sam.

"Alright, we're headed to the town hall to see whats hidden in those files," Becca said while standing up.

Will came in and told the rest of them about how he found this empty house and his new shoes. Clara didn't pay much attention. 

"We need to check how much food we have, like a food census," Cassandra anounced.

This snapped Clara out of her daydream.

"I'll do it," Clara said quickly.

"Yeah, Allie and I will come help," Will replied.

"This can't look like it has anything to do with me," Cassandra said to the three teenagers who were getting their jackets on.

They all muttered a short yes and went out the door.  As they walked past the coffee shop, Clara looked in and saw Kelly and Harry arguing and then Kelly storming out. Harry noticed her and stood up as if he was about to go after her. 

"So are you guys going to play fugitive later," Clara asked.

"Nah, not really my thing although I might go to Harry's party after."

"Are you playing Clara."

"Yeah, Clark said I can be a cop so I said I would."

"So I'm going to go and make a start on the grocery store, Allie you start on the smaller stores on Wendell and Clara you go to takeaways and cafes and see what they've got there."

The trio went their separate ways.

As Clara walked, she came to the petrol station where Harry was.

"You planning a trip?"

"A weekend jaunt to the coast."

"Hmm, yeah, I don't blame you, it's a nice town, but it can get old pretty fast."

"You playing tonight?"

"Yeah I am, guessing you are too."

"You can be my partner, if you want, I need a lookout."

Clara was shocked.

"She's with Will. At the supermarket."

"Who is."

"The person you asked first"

Harry's smile drooped.

lucy speaks

heyyy besties new chapter not much to say but good things next chapter iykyk most of allies lines in the show are now claras but lots of changes to the story line too 

don't forget to vote 

xoxo