the video

my picture in your wallet

Clara lay on Harry's bed under a fuzzy blanket

Clara lay on Harry's bed under a fuzzy blanket. He was snuggled beside her, playing with her hair. It was here when she realised how long she had actually had feelings for Harry and how strong they were. When she got hit by that car, Harry was the first thing she saw when she opened her eyes and she liked that. They hadn't done the deed but they made out for a while then Harry told her all about how he thought his mother was fucking someone. She felt terrible for him because his father was barely dead 6 months.

They went back downstairs to find everyone basically just as they left them. Everyone was just sitting about, waiting for something to do. Harry was sitting on the countertop while Clara was walking over to him to get a drink and he smirked at her. This gave Clara serious butterflies. Suddenly, the lights started to flicker and then turn off. 

"Hey, what happens when they go out for good?" Gwen asked.]

"Maybe they never go back on," Grizz said, gravely.

"Hey, you got any flashlights?" Jason asked Harry.

"I don't know. Maybe somewhere, well, iPhone ones."  

"Battery's never gonna last."

"All right, expedition to the hardware store for flashlights."

Most of the boys nodded in agreement. Everyone either started getting their shoes on to go home to go to the store.

Clara poked harry to get his attention.

"So, are we going."

"I mean if you want but we could just stay here and stay warm," He offered.

"Come on, let's go, we won't melt."

Harry looked at her, considering whether to kiss her right there in front of everyone or just to agree with her. He decided on the later.

***

Harry and Clara left the Bingham house ten minutes after everyone because they were taking their time. They were going to take the car so they didn't get wet but then realized that it was out of petrol after the night's car chase. So they decided to brave the rain and make a run for it. Harry held his jacket over their heads and held Clara's hand. 

By the time they arrived at the hardware store, a riot had started outside. People were fighting, shouts were heard and a car had gone on fire. It was horrific. They stood under a shelter with Kelly, Will, Allie, Cassandra and Gordie were there too. She quickly dropped Harry's hand but Kelly saw it. Clara avoided eye contact with Kelly but she could tell she was staring at her. Allie gave Clara a surprised but exciting look. 

After the riot had calmed down, Clara began to walk home. Hearing quick footsteps behind her she quickly looked back. It was only Harry. She breathed a sigh of relief. 

"You scared me."

"Sorry I didn't mean to but where are you going?" he asked.

"I'm going home, why."

"Oh, I just thought you were going to crash at mine."

"Uhm, well if you want, you can stay at mine."

"Sure."

They walked further along the silent street,

"I've just realised something," Harry said.

"What."

"I've never been to your house before."

"Oh yeah, because of mental Max."

Clara opened the white door and led him inside.

"Do you want anything to eat or drink?"

"Oh no, I'm fine."

Clara looked over at Harry who was studying an old photo of Max and Clara. They must've been about 5 and 6 in the photo. 

"Do you even remember why you two hate each other?" Clara asked him

"Honestly, I don't even know, he just hated me one day and didn't stop."

They walked upstairs and into Clara's room.

"Am I allowed to mess up his room a bit," Harry said while walking past Max's room.

"Knock yourself out."

He smiled like a child in a candy store.

When she walked into her room, she walked over to her dresser when she noticed a small video camera poking out of her makeup bag. She took it out, having never seen it before.

It was recording.

"Harry, come here," she said slightly scared.

He came in and looked at the camera she was holding.

"I swear I've never seen this thing before and it wasn't here last night."

"What the actual fuck."

"What do I do."

"Check on the video to see how long it has been recording."

Clara clicked on the video which she had just stopped.

It began with her in bed sleeping.

Whoever had done this had been in her house whilst she was asleep.

No one had a set of keys for this house.

lucy speaks

creeepy

who do y'all think it issss

love the blossoming relationship

NOT a slow burner cos I don't have the energy for that

anyway stream love story (Taylors version)

don't forget to vote and comment

xoxo