𝟐𝟏 - 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙮 𝙇𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙎𝙣𝙖𝙥𝙚

                                         ────────⭒ ⊹ ⭒────────

"I don't understand." She breathed out. 

Before he could help it, a chuckle escaped from between his lips. 

"I don't expect you to." He told her. "Then again, I don't expect you to even know—" She cut him off. "Oh, no.. I do know you." She paused. He raised an inquiring brow, waiting. "Aunt Andy spoke a bit.. of you." She finished hesitantly, her mind wandering back to that night. Carina cleared her throat, her tongue swiping away at her dry chapped lips, before letting out an awkward chuckle. "You're my uncle." She brought up a hand to awkwardly rub the back of her neck.

"Yes, indeed I am." He grinned at her. "We're family."

"Great!" She clasped her hands together. "Now can you please tell me where the fuck am I?" She questioned as she analyzed the room once more. 

His wide, dirty hazel gray eyes blinked at the blasphemous profanity before he shook his head. A small smile playing on his lips. It's safe to say she shared quite a few traits with his dear older brother from the way she spoke and to the way she held her own. If dear old Walburga were to hear that kind of language...— Well, let's just say it wouldn't have been nice at all. 

"That." He started. "You'll know soon." She groaned at him. "All I can say is that you're somewhere between the living and the dead, Carina."

"Purgatory?" She questioned with a raised brow.

"Eh— No...—" He shook his head, sighing softly. He can't disclose much information to her. They were not allowed to. For fear of the consequences. "Okay, then, so wait." She exhaled. "But, if I can see you, does that mean I...—" Her small voice trailed off quietly, but Regulus know what she was hinting at. He vigorously shook his head wanting to rid her of that thought. "Oh, no, no, no, you're not dead, just asleep." Her heart rate felt at peace after hearing that. 

She was glad.

"Thank Merlin's saggy balls." 

He scoffed shaking his head lightly once again. He carefully rounded the big, coffee oak wooden table and lowered himself down onto the long couch. With his pale, smooth slender hand he patted the seat next to him. Hesitantly, she walked to him and sat down beside him. "Listen, 'Rina, You've got to wake up now." He told her. He tentatively placed a hand on her shoulder. "Your friends need you." He said. "Your father, especially, needs you."

Oh, right! Of course! She had to get back now or else her father might meet his foredoomed demise. 

But, of course, Regulus seemed to have a thought of what she was thinking of because of the worry that flashed around in her crystal irises, and the waves of potent stress that rolled off of her. "Don't worry. He's not dead, yet." Regulus said quick to reassure her. At that she let out an exhale of relief— Wait can he hear her thoughts? Yet?!   "Just imprisoned." He chose not to elaborate further on things, but she seemed to understand what would occur in his imprisonment.