𝟒 - 𝙃𝙤𝙜𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝘼𝙩 𝙇𝙖𝙨𝙩

────────✧ ・ ゚: * ✧──────── 

Everybody had calmed down since the Dementor incident transpired. 

The four best friends were now clad in their school robes, the four Gryffindor — the lion house — crests shining brightly.

Once they finally arrived at Hogwarts, the train stopping at the Hogsmeade station, at long last everyone was eager to get off the train. The Quartet finally hopped off the train after passing through the giant horde of students.

"Firs' years this way!" Bellowed a familiar voice.

Carina was filled with immense elation as her, Harry, Ron and Hermione turned and saw the gigantic outline of none other than Rubeus Hagrid — The friendly half-giant — beckoning the terrified little first years to commence their traditional journey across the black lake.

It was good to be back. She couldn't wait to get to the feast and head off straight to bed.

"All righ', you four!?" Hagrid bellowed over the heads of the big crowd.

The four wasted no time in waving at him, but had no chance to head on over to him because of the large mass of people surrounding them.

Carina resorted to giving him a thumbs up standing on her tippy-toes as he gave her one back with his enormous thumb.

The golden four followed the rest of the students out of the platform and onto a muddy track, where hundreds of black carriages awaited them.

They were each pulled, by what they could only guess, an invisible creature as the carriage they piled onto set off by itself. That, or it was enchanted by magic.

And as the large carriage drove towards a magnificent pair of big, tall iron gates, flanked with huge stone columns, The four friends saw two more hooded Dementors, standing guard on either side. Carina choked on her spit, Hermione and Ronald looked on with unease, and Harrison paled even further.  

Finally, the carriage halted to a stop near the Hogwarts entrance, as Hermione, Carina and Ron all got out. Harry being the last. A familiar voice sounded from behind them.

"Is it true, Potter? You actually fainted?" Draco walked up to Harry, a smirk set in place, his pointed face awfully delighted. Oh, how Carina wanted to punch in that ugly face. The girl grimaced in remembrance of the embarrassing time where she once tried to be nice to him, not wanting to make an enemy out of him. He was her cousin, after all. Yet the pasty boy quickly spoiled the chance by wasting no time in dubbing her a blood-traitor, thus prompting her to deem him a spoiled brat and an unworthy person, all together.  

"Shove off, Malfoy," Ron sneered.

"Did you faint as well, Weasley? Did the scary old Dementor frighten you too?"