𝟏𝟓 - 𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙤 𝙋𝙖𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙪𝙢

────────⭒ ⊹ ⭒────────

Harry and Carina both knew that Hermione had meant well, but that didn't stop Harry from being mad at her nor Carina from being immensely upset with the bushy-haired girl. 

Carina just only wore her mother's ring around her neck for only just a few hours before it was quite brutally snatched away from her. She didn't even get to work on the Animagus potion! Even though, Professor Mcgonagall assured her she wouldn't take it away from her, the ravenette still had some doubts on her mind. 

Now, Ron on the other hand was completely furious with Hermione always avoiding the girl with the untamed hair at all costs, practically making it his mission to do so which Carina thought was rather petty of him. 

And after the Holidays had ended and the rest of the students came back after the new year, the Quartet — well, Trio, were sat at the crowded Gryffindor table for breakfast time. 

Carina was currently blocking out Ron and Harry's talk as she outlined a sketch in her brand new sketchbook. She glided her pencil across the lines, careful, but fast her tongue sticking out a bit from the corner of her mouth as she concentrated. 

"Is that the Whomping willow?" Ron asked from beside her.

Carina stopped her hand movements, staring wide-eyed at the drawing in the sketchbook. She hadn't realized she drew it again

"Yeah.." She said lowly.

"Why would you draw that bloody hell of a tree?" Ron exclaimed. 

"It just came to mind!" She replied giving Ron a quick glare. "Where's Hermione anyway?" Carina asked quickly changing the subject. 

"Who cares?" Ron scoffed. "I care!" Carina snapped at him. 

"She's at the library." Harry answered her question. 

Giving Harry a quick thanks, Carina quickly shut her sketchbook and placed the book, and her pencils in her bag, slinging it over her shoulder whilst grabbing an apple from the nearby fruit basket and her plate of pancakes that she hadn't touched. "Where are you going?" Ron asked quirking a brow. "Where do you think?" Carina replied standing up from her seat. Ron rolled his eyes.

"Don't forget about the lesson with professor Lupin." Harry reminded. 

"I won't!" Carina gave him a salute and with that set off out of the Great hall, heading to the library. 

                                   ────────✧ ・ ゚: * ✧────────

"He's just so infuriating!" Hermione ranted as she dug into the pancakes Carina had brought for her. "I know." Hermione looked to Carina. "You're not mad at me.. are you?" She asked wearily. "I'm upset with you." Carina said bluntly. Hermione cast her gaze back to the plate, the guilt eating at her. "It was for the best, you know..." Hermione mumbled out. "I just didn't want you to get hurt."