Two

The car stopped right infront of the huge building. Aeri and Jungkook arrived at Bighit's. "Relax Aeri, you are sweating like a pig, first of all calm down, wipe your sweaty face, then we will go out of the car" Jungkook adviced Aeri, but she is extremely nervous to even open the car door and get into the building.

"How can I relax? This is Bighit...which is a big deal for me" she sat up straight, unbuckling her seatbelt.

After about ten minutes later, after some more arguments later, they both got out of the car. Aeri stood at front of the car, looking at the giant building with her head up. She felt a hand on her sweaty palm. Jungkook interlaced his fingers with hers and stood beside her.

"We should go inside, the interview will start in next thirty minutes. Let's go" Jungkook said and walked inside the building holding her hand. He bowed to some of the staffs and went straight for the elevator.

Aeri was feeling like an stupid outsider, because everyone there looked so presentable wearing formal clothes and she was wearing a loose dungaree like a 12 years old school student. One thing that she was happy for is that Jungkook was there to guide her.

With a ding sound the elevator door opened. "Relax okay?" He said to her again, because she was pacing to and fro in nervousness.

They both got into the elevator, and Jungkook placed a button of a certain floor. The door was about to close, but a hand stopped it from closing. A person with a black hoodie and black pants entered. The hoodie was covering his face, so Aeri couldn't recognise who it actually was. But from beside Jungkook bowed, and that person lazily nodded.

Few seconds later the elevator stopped and Jungkook and Aeri got out. "Who was that, I couldn't even see his face." Aeri said and took out her phone to check herself out one more time before interview in her phone camera.

"Thank god, you didn't say any stupid shit in there, he was Min Yoongi, the rapper, whom everyone respects and fear." Jungkook came infront of an room and stopped infront of it.

"Oh my god! Really? He was the Min Yoongi, dude I love his album!" Aeri looked back at the elevator again to catch a glance of Min Yoongi again but no one was there.

"Now, wait here, I will go inside to see if that manager hyung is there or not. Don't go anywhere! Stand still." Jungkook said and went inside the room leaving a confused Aeri behind.

The moment Jungkook left Aeri's anxiety began again. She is an anti-social and awkward girl, she can not stay in a place alone which is totally new to her. Plus she has an interview to give few minutes later. Thinking what to do, she saw a big shelf at the right side of the lobby. She quickly went and stood beside the shelf. Best place to hide she thought. She took her phone out and started scrolling through her gallery because she has nothing to do with her phone without an wifi connection, but people should see that she is busy with her phone.

Jungkook still didn't come back, so she was about to call him. "What are you doing here?" A deep voice spoke beside her suddenly, she got so scared by the sudden voice that the phone slipped out of her shaking fingers and also she might have peed a little in her pants.

"What the fu-" she didn't finish the sentence after looking at the person beside her. Same black oversized hoodie. Her eyes widened after recognising the person as Min Yoongi.

"A..umm..I was..umm..aa..actually" she forgot how to form a sentence at that moment. "What's your name?" Yoongi asked casually leaning at the wall.

"Hwang Aeri" thanks to god, that she remembered her name at that moment.

"So the new assistant manager, huh?" He said smiling which is very rare sight.

"W-what? No no, I haven't even given the interview, I don't know if I w-will get selected or not." She stuttered out.