Thirteen

Yoongi was also invited to Jungkook's debut performance show. Aeri told him to befriend Jungkook, so he did. Yoongi started talking to Jungkook. Today was the day for the first time he haven't met Aeri or Jungkook once. Taehyung came to his 'genius lab' in the morning, forcefully hugged him and left, like he always does.

To be honest, Yoongi enjoyed company, specially Aeri's. He lazily got up from his couch and picked up his phone from the table. He knew Jungkook will be busy and Taehyung most probably playing online games with his fans. So he was not going to call them. He skipped Aeri's name on the contact list and called Namjoon.

After few rings, Namjoon picked up. "Hello?"

"Namjoon are you busy?"

"A new group is going to perform for the first time today, and Jin is fucking missing. Oh, one member from the group is also missing. And I am going crazy over here. Everyone is calling me, I wish to kill Jin sometimes! SO YEAH! I AM BUSY!"

Yoongi pushed away the phone from his ears because Namjoon screamed out the last part. "Okay Joon, I understand." Saying that Yoongi quickly cut the call. Namjoon is usually calm, but this is his another side which Yoongi doesn't want to deal with.

He also knew that Jin has most probably taken that one member to calm him down. Jin did the same with him on his debut day. He chuckled at the memory and put his phone down. Yoongi decided to not call Aeri because, the other managers most probably has assigned her to do some work because it's a busy day for the company.

He released a sigh and looked towards the door. He has been in this room since morning and he needed a walk badly. Without thinking much he walked out of the room. After going to the ground floor, just as he expected, everyone was running and stressing out.

Although he thought not to disturb Aeri but he missed her. Aeri would always meet him every day but she didn't today. Yoongi thought of some places where must Aeri would be.

"I should go to her desk first" he said to no one in particular and left to find Aeri. To his surprise Aeri was not there. The computer on her desk was turned off, but her bag was on the desk. That means she is busy elsewhere.

He pursed his lips in a straight line and decided to go back to his room. On the way back, he saw Jin and Jungkook getting yelled at by Namjoon. He laughed and mouthed all the best wishes to Jungkook and passed by them.

Yoongi felt a little uneasy because he was actually very happy at the moment. He felt happy all these time for two straight weeks. He felt this happy after ages. It might be because of Aeri. It is because of Aeri.

He was walking looking down that he didn't notice the figure that ran past him crying.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Where is Aeri? I told her to be there at the front row!" Jungkook said.

"Don't worry, she works here, may be she is busy! Don't stand here, go to your members, you will be getting on the stage for the first time.. this is what you dreamt of. Now go! All the best." Jimin pushed Jungkook to his group members. Jungkook was now ready to go on the stage. And Jimin was there to help him prepare at the final moment.

Jimin looked at the back stage to locate Hoseok. He invited Hoseok to watch the show together but he was not there yet. Jimin dialed Hoseok's number. But each time he called, the call went to voicemail. Hoseok was the one to pick up every call no matter what. But he was not picking up the call. Jimin decided to ignore this for now and put his phone in the pocket and started cheering when the group entered the stage.

The girls in the crowd went crazy each time Jungkook hit the high notes of the song. It was not a very big crowd but big enough for a debut group.

The show ended. Hoseok didn't came neither Yoongi. Jungkook felt extremely happy to finally achieve one of his dream but felt disappointed at the same time. When the last song ended, and he looked at the audience with full concentration, he saw only Jimin cheering for them. Aeri was not there. His best friend missed his first performance.

He was about to get off the stage when his eyes went to the back of the crowd. A very familiar face with a smile but tears in her eyes. Aeri was there. She was clapping for him. But something was definitely missing from her eyes. Those tears were not fully tears of joy.

Jungkook didn't understood that some tears in her eyes were because of guilt.