Twenty one

Aeri could not feel any emotion or feelings, the shrill noise of the ambulance siren was making her numb. The tear drops were falling continuously from her eyes. Infront of her was a relaxed almost lifeless lying body of Hoseok. Bloods were still spilling out of his wound.

"If anything happens to Hobi hyung, I will be the first one to kill Yoongi." Jimin spoke up from side.

When Aeri saw Hoseok like that on his apartment, she got puzzled and called Jin instead of Jimin. Jin somehow informed Jimin and vanished. Luckily Jungkook and Jimin came within few minutes along with an ambulance. Aeri and Jimin both refused to leave Hoseok's side and that is the reason why Aeri was inside the ambulance along with Jimin. Jungkook was in his car, just behind the ambulance.

"I will not forgive him either, never." Aeri spoke up after a long time. Jimin didn't say anything and she continued. "I was there to talk with Hoseok, and there I saw Yoongi, his knuckles were bleeding, I can't even imagine, how hard he punched Hoseok." She broke down.

Jimin wrapped one of his arms around Aeri to console her but he was also crying. The ambulance came to stop, indicating that they reached the hospital.

They quickly got out, few of the uniformed men came and took out Hoseok very carefully. After getting into the hospital lobby, the doctors quickly gestered the group of men to take him into the emergency room. The doctors didn't even bothered to talk with Jimin who was dying to know how Hoseok will be.

Aeri stopped in the mid way and went to sit on the chairs. She saw some of the nurses and few other visitors talking about the two celebrities in the hospital premises. She leaned back and rested her head on the wall. She looked at the ceiling and again few tear drops fell from her eyes. Suddenly the loud volume of her phone's ringtone surprised her.

"Hello?" She was unwilling to talk with whoever has called her. She put the phone in loudspeaker and put ot on the bench beside her. "Aeri, just listen to me... whatever you are thinking right now is wrong, Yoongi did nothing." The voice from the other side spoke.

Suddenly Jimin came and picked up the phone. Aeri sat up straight after looking at the angry Jimin. "For fuck's sake Tae, stop defending Yoongi, he almost killed Hobi hyung!" Jimin literally yelled at the phone and cut the call. Aeri was too occupied with her thoughts that she didn't listen what Taehyung was saying.

Eventually Jin and Namjoon came with other managers and went to do some formalities. Jungkook took Jimin out to have some fresh air, and Aeri stayed back in that bench.

From the corner of her eyes she saw a figure came running towards the reception desk. Few of the hospital staffs and other visitors started gossiping again. Then it clicked to Aeri, who it might be. She wiped away her tears, that cleared her vision and looked towards the figure. She was right.

She stood up. She could not stop Yoongi from hurting Hoseok back then, but she will stop Yoongi now.

When Yoongi turned back from the reception desk after getting any possible information about Hoseok's health, he stopped after looking at Aeri.

"What the fuck are doing here?" Aeri was ready to spat venom. He was quiet. "Are you happy now? Does this gives you enough peace now? What did he do? He did nothing wrong, it was me, everything was my fucking fault, even I went to his house to clear things out with him, but... but I never got the chance, because you decided to beat him up?" Aeri was trying to stand still, but her legs were getting weaker because of the heavy mental breakdown.

"Did he tell you guys that I beat him up?" That was the only thing Yoongi told.

"Does he have to tell us? I saw you Yoongi, with your bloody hands outside his apartment, isn't it obvious? Plus he didn't got a chance to tell us anything...he fainted..." Aeri was a crying mess.

"When he wakes up, tell him I was here" he was about to leave, but turned back and engulfed Aeri into a hug. Aeri didn't oppose it but didn't hugged him back. "Aeri, I may never forget you, but I thought it through, it's time for me to move on." He said and broke the hug.

Although Aeri was crying, she was listening tohim very carefully. "What does that mean?" She asked, still crying.

"You will understand, eventually."