Three

"What?" Both of the men said simultaneously.

"I said, where is the elevator? I lost my way and I came here to ask this question." Aeri was not looking up because she was trying to avoid the tensed situation between the two boys.

Hoseok's gaze softened after looking at Aeri. He left her hand. "It's the opposite way" he said softly. Aeri looked up at him, "Thank -" before she could thank him properly Yoongi pulled her and started walking out of the room. She turned back and yelled "Thank you!" from the door.

Yoongi didn't say anything after getting out of the room. Aeri was honestly intimidated by Yoongi's behaviour. "E-excuse me?" Aeri asked, her voice came out as whisper. Yoongi heard her and looked at her.

"What?" He asked.

"My wrist is hurting" she said again looking down. Yoongi looked down at her hand which he was holding tightly. He quickly softened his grip on her hand but didn't removed his hand from her. "Sorry" he muttered under his breath.

"You will be working with me. Please keep in mind, that you should not visit anywhere near Jung Hoseok" he said, more like ordered. By now Aeri started shaking and sweating again, thinking she screwed up big time.

Yoongi felt that Aeri was feeling uncomfortable. He stopped in his way and stood facing her. He leaned his face and removed the hood from his head and directly looked into Aeri's eyes. Aeri's mind froze at that moment.

Aeri knew how Yoongi looked, but this  is the first time she was watching his face in real life and so up close. She felt like caressing his cheeks with her finger. Aeri observed every little detail of Yoongi's face. His dark eyes, cute round nose, pouty kissable lips, clear skin. "Are you feeling alright?" That question made her realise that she was looking at Yoongi's face for a long time.

"Y-yes" she stuttered as usual.

Yoongi smiled and held her hand again. "This is the elevator you were looking for" he pointed towards it.

Aeri quickly bowed to him, and was about to leave, but Yoongi also got in the elevator with her. He wore his hood of the jacket over his head again. After getting to the ground floor, Aeri looked at her hand in disbelief. He was still holding it.

"Umm..thank you for your help, I will join from tomorrow. Thanks again" she was hoping that Yoongi would nod and leave her.

"What are you going to do now?" Yoongi asked casually. Aeri perked up her eyebrows at the question. "I will go outside and wait for my friend"

"Friend?"

"Yes for my Googie...sorry Jungkook. He is a trainee here." Aeri smiled after a long time thinking of Jungkook.

"That means you have nothing to do now. Come on!"

"To where?" She stopped him from taking her out .

"I have nothing to do now too. Let's wait together for Jungkook then" this time unexpectedly, he showed her his cute gummy smile. And she agreed.

____________________________________

Yoongi surprisingly took her to the cute cafe which Jungkook told her about. The cafe was really cute. It gave her a cozy vibe.

Yoongi and Aeri went to corner table of the cafe. Aeri was completely shocked and looking everywhere aside from Yoongi. "Are you still nervous?" He was trying to start a conversation.

Aeri quickly took a sip of her coffee. "A little"

"Why are you still nervous?"

"Because, this is unusual for me, not everyday I go out and drink coffee with some famous rapper of Korea." She finally looked into Yoongi's eyes and answered.