Eighteen

"Hi" Jungkook sighed after plopping down on the sofa behind Jimin. "I know you were in some kind of trouble, but didn't knew that you were fucked up!" He sighed again.

Aeri was sitting down on a chair, not daring to look towards any of the three boys who are ready to lecture her. "What do you think you going to do now?" Jimin asked.

"What kind of fucking question is that Jimin? If she knew, she would not be sitting here with us today!" Taehyung was still angry over her. "Bitch come down!" Jungkook yelled. "Bitch? You calling me bitch you punk!" Taehyung hissed back.

Aeri looked up and unintentionally made an eye contact with Jimin. In between those three, Aeri thought Jimin is the matured one. Jimin gestured Aeri to come outside of the room with him because no solution was going to arrive with Jungkook and Taehyung bickering beside.

Aeri slowly moved outside and went towards the balcony where Jimin was standing. The day was windy so standing on the balcony felt like a bliss. "You don't have feelings for Hoseok, do you?" Jimin asked suddenly. Aeri didn't take much time to answer. "No, I love Yoongi."

"Then why did you got physical with Hobi?" Jimin looked at Aeri and she immediately looked down. "I didn't mean to, he was drunk and I ... it happened at the hit of the moment. At that moment I was thinking about Yoongi only, and that is the reason why Hoseok got hurt. I have no other explanation, I can not justify for why I did. It is embarrassing and I am extremely sorry for my doings."

Jimin just nodded. He understood what Aeri was trying to say. "Do you think Hoseok have feelings for you?" Aeri looked up at Jimin who was looking at the front view. Aeri was confused as why he is asking her such questions. "I d-don't know!" She stuttered out.

"You know I was with him the other day, he looked not so okay, I asked him and he told me about you. I know him for a long time, a really long time. Therefore I know he do not have feelings for you. I just know that. He just don't want you to be with Yoongi."

Aeri was not at all expecting Jimin to say that. Although she didn't knew about their past, but she was sure that something huge happened between those two and she is badly trapped in between them. She didn't answer any thing to Jimin and he continued.

"But what I fear Aeri, that is" he looked at Aeri deep in her eyes "Hoseok will fall for you, so please tell Hoseok that you can not love him. Tell him that you love Yoongi. He needs to know that." That's all Jimin said and left the balcony. Aeri can do that but that will be the toughest thing to do. She has no other option. She couldn't think of any better option. Besides all this what attracted her attention was Jimin told her, that Hoseok will fall for her. And before that happens she should tell Hoseok every thing that she has been storing in her heart.

She stood there for solid 10 mins where she felt others presence behind her. "Aeri right?" A low voice spoke up from behind. She understood who it is by just listening to the voice. She nodded and looked up.

"Hi, I am RM!" He came and stood beside her. Although rap was her ultimate music genre, and RM was one of the rapper whose work she has been following with so passionately, she couldn't express much happiness with everything that has been going on.

"Sorry, but I accidentally listened to you guys talking, and I couldn't stop listening so I eavesdropped till the end." Aeri looked up and thought, he is extremely straight forward.

She kept quiet. "So, do you need a ride to Hoseok's house? To tell him what you wish to tell?" He offered.

Angel in a shining armour, that was what Aeri thought but just nodded. "Aren't you like the business partner of the CEO here?" She asked.

"Yeah why?"

"You are extremely humble!"

RM smiled and Aeri thought his dimples looked more good from close. "Let's go shall we?" He said and they both left the building.