Thirty four

Aeri woke up due to the bright sunlight peaking through the window. Yesterday she got a good sleep, although the bed was tiny, she felt comfortable, specially knowing that.... She is Yoongi's.

As usual she picked up her phone in order to check any notification. In between few spam notifications, she saw a name and a message that put a glowing smile on her face.

Yoongi ❤️
Good morning love! I am going to Bighit today, I will do as you told me to, hope they take me back!

Aeri chuckled looking at Yoongi's text. She quickly texted him back.

Aeri
I will be there too, they have to take you back, or else🔪

Anyways, Good morning to you too.. I love you❤️

She placed her phone aside and remembered the incidents that happened yesterday. Quickly a hint of blush spread across her cheeks.

*Yesterday*

When Aeri came out after taking a shower, she saw Yoongi gathering the clothes that he picked out from the closet. Without even thinking anything Aeri came rushing towards the suitcase that Yoongi was tackling, she kicked the suitcase hard. She literally lunged on Yoongi and grabbed him tightly by his waist.

"You are leaving! Don't leave me please, stay back..stay back!" Her voice started breaking. "What are you doing with all these clothes? Keep them in the closet, you are not leaving me!" Although her voice was breaking, she was kind of threatening Yoongi.

Yoongi got startled at first, but then started chuckling after looking at Aeri. She looked up to see him laughing, but she couldn't hold it anymore. "Were you going to leave me while I was in the shower?" She pouted her lips and big drops of tears started to free flow from her cheeks.

Yoongi cupped her cheeks and tried to wipe the tears with his thumb. He admired her for few seconds before bending down and placing a wet kiss on her lips. Moving slightly to her ears, he whispered, "Never in a million years".

They both hugged each other, before Aeri parted and wiped her cheeks using her palms, and pointed at the suitcase. "Then what were you doing with that".

Yoongi chuckled and picked up the suitcase. "I am going to place it back to my closet!" He pursed his lips into ( ̿–ᆺ ̿–) this shape and went to place the suitcase back.

Aeri followed him and snaked her arms around his waist, and back hugged him. "Come back to Bighit please, please, please!" Yoongi sighed and turned towards her. Hugging her back he said "even if I stayed back, I don't think I will renew my contract again."

"But why?" Aeri felt a pang in her chest. She had to convince her favourite rapper to continue with his career anyhow.

"I don't know exactly, I just need time!"

After that, atleast for fifteen minutes, Aeri tried to convince him, and he kept throwing logic why he should not join Bighit again.

"Fine, if you don't want to see me cry my eyes out! You will go to Bighit, atleast talk with Jin or Namjoon, tell them you will need a break, and you will join them again when you wish to." Aeri stood up from the bed and stomped her foot.

Yoongi adored every little things Aeri did, he went near her and nodded. "Really? You are going to do as I just told?" Aeri clapped her hands in excitement.