Thirty Five

"You said Suho is back?"

Both Aeri and Sena turned back to see Yoongi standing there. His hands turned into fists. "Yeah, but that has nothing to do with you! Because you have Hoseok to blame!" Sena said coldly. Aeri just stood there unable to meddle in their conversation because, Sena and Yoongi looked furious.

"You don't have a say in this matter! You are the sister of that deep shit! I think sometimes all of you were involved in taking my career out of my hands!" Yoongi raised his voice as he entered the room. Aeri might have seen Yoongi's angry side, but this is different.

She felt like Yoongi was ready to let go his built up frustration, because that's what his expression said. "Don't involve me in your matter, I have endured enough of bullshit that y'all has given me. Not any more!" Sena raised her index finger infront of Yoongi in an warning manner.

"Where is Suho?" Yoongi asked.

"Why the fuck do you want to know? Besides I don't know about his whereabouts, I just got to know that he is in Seoul from my uncle. That's it!" Sena glared at Yoongi.

Aeri slowly walked towards Yoongi. She placed her hands over Yoongi's. "We should talk about this later, let's go to your studio, please!"

Yoongi sighed and looked at Aeri. He looked directly into Aeri's eyes and nodded. Only Aeri have that super power to calm Yoongi down. "Aeri just give me a second and go outside." Aeri nodded and pulled away her hands from him. After she went outside, Yoongi looked directly at Sena's eyes.

"Tell that fucking Suho, I know everything... The things that I have lost due to him...I will take back everything!"

"Wait, Yoongi, so you know that Hoseok is innocent? He was not the one to stole your song, then why didn't you forgive him back at that time?" Sena tried to go near Yoongi, but before she could get an answer, he left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After getting into the building Hoseok straight went to his studio. He placed all his belongings aside and plopped down on the comfortable couch. He decreased the air conditioner's temperature to make the room cooler and tried to relax.

His phone rang, and he smiled thinking that Aeri might have called him. Without wasting any seconds he pulled out the phone from his pocket to see an unknown number.

"Who might have—" he whispered to no one in particular and answered the call.

Before he could greet, a familiar voice spoke up.

"Hello brother! Missed me? What took you so long to answer my call?" The voice spoke.

Hoseok was trying to process that if he's listening correctly. This can't be....

He kept quiet, but the voice  from the other side spoke again. "Don't tell me you can't recognise my voice bro! I am your savior..Suho! Remember?"

Hoseok's mind went numb for a second remembering the past incidents that he tried to forget, but it just came back right infront of his eyes.

"You are not my savior asshole! You finished every thing for me!" He replied through his gritted teeth.

A sly laughing sound came from the other side of the call. "Tsk..tsk...how can you forget, if it wasn't me giving you a song, you wouldn't be here, where you are today!" Suho's tone changed.

"Suho, for god's sake! Stop manipulating like you did at that time. If it wasn't you, I would be happy now..with Yoongi as my best friend right beside me.. just how I wanted!" Tear was forming at the corner of his eyes due to frustration.

"What bro? I never manipulated you, I just told you what is right! I just stopped you from apolozing further to Yoongi... You should be happy now that you are one of the biggest rapper in Korea...!" Suho continued to manipulate him.

Hoseok could feel what Suho was trying to do to him. His voice was just like those days when he used to manipulate him every time and tried to turn him into an evil. It was Suho who ruined everything for him, it was Suho that he has no capacity to apologise to Yoongi anymore because everything is so late...

"Stop Suho!" Hoseok warned but his voice was breaking due to the build up tears.

"Why?" Suho smirked from the other side... "I came to know that you have certainly grown an interest on a girl... what's her name..uhhh... Aeri right?, But Yoongi has become your problem once again! Am I right Hoseok! If you want I can help you get her back from Yoongi!" Suho was continuously trying to convince him.

"Fuck off Suho! Yoongi was never my problem! My problem is you..it was always you and it will always be you! I will not get manipulated by you this time..so just fuck off and kindly don't come back!" He spat.. released some of his anger...

"You have become rude Hobi! I guess I have to talk to Yoongi this time!" Suho was surprised by the reaction that Hobi gave to him.

Hoseok laughed. "What a joke Suho! Try Yoongi, he is not like me! Best of luck talking to him!" He cut the phone and threw it on the mattress.

Although Hoseok managed to decline Suho but he knew, if it was his past self, he would have been manipulated by now. He still remember that day clearly when Suho came into his house when he was a mess crying because of the guilt, also because Yoongi refused to forgive him. Suho managed to make Yoongi evil infront of his eyes, that is why he stopped apologizing to Yoongi and moved on with his career, which he realised later on that it was his biggest mistake.

Due to his mistake of listening to Suho he lost his gem of a best friend. Although he knew that Suho can not manipulate Yoongi in any way, he was nervous.  One thing he can do now for sure. "I should go talk to Yoongi and warn him about Suho!" With that being said he left for Yoongi's room.

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Hey! I am alive! I was just extremely busy, which is why I didn't get enough time to upload. The end of the story is nearing soon..so I will upload soon! Thanks..(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ