Thirty Seven

Suho walked out of his hotel room, in which he was staying. He came in Seoul because he got to know about Yoongi's and Hoseok's success. Although he was happy that both of them were not in good terms, because of the past incidents, but he never wanted them to be successful.

The thing is Suho himself doesn't even know why is he so against both of the rappers, but he got pleasure by manipulating others. May be this is one of the reasons why people call him psychotic. Therefore, when Hoseok snapped at him today, he became furious. Now his main target is to somehow ruin their careers.

Suho was jealous. He was also a singer, but couldn't make it big like Hoseok or Yoongi. He participated in various shows, but he never won. Then he met Hoseok, through his cousin Sena. He was jealous seeing Hoseok making everyone's heart flutter with his rap.

Hoseok thought of him as one his close friends, and he took that chance to manipulate him. He almost succeeded, when Hoseok wanted to leave big hit, but Yoongi came to Seoul.

Suho wanted to stay in Korea, but he had one more secret. Previously Suho did something illegal. He took a large sum of money from a trusted friend and gave it to another producer to fix a variety show. The producer of the show promised Suho that he will make him win. But, in between the show that producer wanted more money. Suho had no money at that time so he asked his friend again but that friend refused to lend him money anymore.

He was trying to gather some more money, when the news broke out that the show was fixed and the producer was a fraud. Police were investigating who was the another person behind the show. The only option left for him was to leave Korea. He left.

The situations died down after a year, and he was back in Korea again.
-----------------------------------------------

"What happened Hobi?" Yoongi asked,  in a worry laced voice.

"Hyung he is back again, Suho is here again" Hoseok was trying to supress down his tears but he failed. For the first time after so many days he felt right talking to Yoongi. Right at that moment there was no hatred in between them.

Yoongi knew that Suho was back in Korea. He just nodded. "I know, Hobi, I know he is back. Would you like to come inside?" Yoongi gestured Hoseok to go inside his studio and he did.

Aeri got up from the sofa seeing a crying Hoseok. "Hey" Hoseok looked up when Aeri greeted him, but he didn't show much reaction just smiled weakly. "Hobi, you can relax here, Aeri is aware of everything." Hoseok nodded.

"Hyung, he said he will call you, I don't know what's he is gonna do this time..I -I" he started stuttering and felt a comforting hand on his shoulder. He looked up to see Yoongi, trying to comfort him. "I was already trapped under his manipulation in the past, and hyung I seriously don't want you to get under his manipulation. I realised it too late, but I realised it.. so please hyung don't talk to him" Hoseok looked down and started fiddling with his fingers.

Yoongi let out a scoff and stood up. All this time Aeri was silent and was watching the too of them. She felt the deep connections between the former best friends. "I know Hobi, and I can tell that, Suho has no capability of manipulating me." Yoongi spoke in a low voice.

A loud knock on the door caught their attention. "Open..the..door" a muffled voice came from outside, as Yoongi started unlocking the door. As soon as the door opened, a panting Sena came forward and pushed the door behind her. She turned to look through the peeophole, and when she saw no one, she heaved a long sigh.

"What happened?" Aeri asked as she came forward to her. Sena tried to take her hands for support, as she clearly seened distressed by some situation.