Twenty Nine

Suddenly the car went silent. Jimin was still gritting his teeth and the other too went absolutely quiet. Aeri's heart was beating faster than usual. Her mind started connecting several dots that were unanswered before.

Several minutes passed, and the car was still silent. "Umm..h-hyung.. we passed across the building two minutes ago.." Jungkook stuttered out. Jimin looked at him and then at the road to realise that they indeed left behind the building few minutes ago.

"Why didn't you tell me before Kook?" Jimin asked, taking a U-turn. "Ummm..sorry?" Jungkook was unsure of what to say. He never saw Jimin like that before, because Jimin was always polite, but this is his another side, which Jungkook or any one else will not like to see.

He parked the car. Jungkook got out but Aeri was still sitting at the back, overthinking about anything and everything. She need answers to all those questions.

"Aeri?" Jimin asked, and she looked up. "Sorry for screaming back then, it's just that.." he paused for another moment "whatever I said, I shouldn't have told you, it's not my thing to tell you.. but I seriously don't like Sena, for what she did." He sighed and swiped away few hair strands from his forehead.

"How much do you know about them?" Aeri asked suddenly. Jimin raised his eyebrows in na questioning manner.

"Look Aeri, I don't know about their past much, but Hoseok is my best friend, so after insisting him he mentioned Sena's name. I know that she was one of the reasons why they are like this today." He bit his lower lip and turned forward in his seat.

Aeri didn't say anything and just got out of the car. After getting into the building she called Sena to inform her that she is in the office for meeting. After few rings Sena picked up the call.

"Hello?"

"I am here" Aeri answered straight to the point. "Oh okay, come to the meeting room of the 6th floor, I am here.. by the way you are early." Sena laughed but Aeri didn't answered back and cut the call.

She took the elevator and went straight to the meeting room. She saw that no one there, she was indeed early. Through the glass panel on the door she saw Sena working on some papers. She pushed the door open and locked the door behind her.

"Oh hi, come on sit here, these are some of the topi-" Sena couldn't even got a chance to complete her sentence. Aeri sped walked to her side and slapped her face with as much as force she has in her body.

The slap was so hard that Sena fell on the ground from her chair. After the huge slap sound, the room went quiet.
Aeri noticed that the corner of Sena's lips started to bled and then the reality hit her.

Then she realised that what she did and panicked. Sena looked up at her, her eyes were teary but she didn't say anything.

Aeri rubbed her sweaty hands on the side of her clothes. She did a dumb thing and she has no fucking idea about what to say to Sena now. Should I apologise to her?

Sena got up from the floor and started to collect on the scattered papers on the desk. When she started to walk towards the door Aeri spoke up.

"Sena!" But too late, she opened the door and walked away.

"Shit shit shit... I screwed up!" She ran behind her and saw her taking the elevator. When the door of the elevator closed, she saw the board infront that the elevator was going to the top floor. "That means she is going to Jin's office, fuck!" She thought to herself and took the stairs to go upstairs.

After going up, she was vigorously panting, her forehead was covered with sweat drops, but she didn't cared and ran after Jin's office room. When she made it to there, she saw Sena doing something on Jin's computer.

"Sena, don't do anything stupid again, listen to me first!" Aeri said out loud. Sena on the other hand clicked some random button on the key board and looked up at Aeri.

"Don't worry, I deleted the cctv camera footage of you slapping me from here, because Jin has access to the security system." Aeri's eyes widened hearing that from her.

Wait that means she helped me? But why?

"What?" Aeri only managed to speak that out only.

"I guess you got know about me, most probably from Jimin." Sena wiped the corner of her lips with a tissue and hissed in pain.

"H-how d-do you know?" Sena just sighed. "You know Aeri, the same incident happened with me before, a month ago, that time it was Taehyung!"

Aeri was just listening to her. "Jimin told him that I was the only reason behind making Hoseok and Yoongi. He thought that I dated Yoongi and Hoseok at the same time. I guess you probably thought that too?"

Aeri gulped and nodded her head. "I am sorry, I shouldn't have.." she felt tremendous guilt. She knew that her simple sorry wouldn't justify her action. Thinking of that, she started crying.

"Sena, can you please tell me what happened? I can't take all this anymore! I want to be in love with Yoongi and friends with Hoseok at the same time.. is that too much to ask for?" Aeri broke down.

Sena came closer to her and made her seat down on one of the chair in the room. "One thing you have to know Aeri, that what has happened, you can not change that, the damage was already done."

"How can I believe that, if I don't know about their past?" Aeri looked at Sena with pleading eyes.

"When the best friends turns into enemy, they become dangerous for each other, because they know each other's weakness and strengths, and everything. They are those enemy Aeri... They are dangerous for each other!" Sena placed her hands on Aeri shoulder.

"They were best friends?"