Five

Jungkook drove Aeri home, really fast. He was asking her every two minutes about how she is feeling. After getting home, Aeri told Jungkook that she will sleep and not to call and disturb her. Jungkook agreed and left.

Aeri was still feeling hot after the incident. She quickly went to her bathroom, ignoring her parent's questions downstairs. She stripped of her clothes and went under the shower. She didn't mind the cold water because she needed that.

What have I done? Why didn't I stopped him? What if Yoongi knows about it? He does not need to know about this.. Although Yoongi has no right to tell me what to do or not. I am just an assistant manager. Why should it bother him about the fact that Hoseok kissed me...FUCK..FUCKING JUNG HOSEOK KISSED ME!

Her mind clouded with this thoughts and she was not able to stop it. "Aeri! Are you okay? I called Jungkook and he told me that you were feeling unwell.. you even ignored us after getting home! What happened?" Her mom aggressively knocked on the bathroom door.

"Mom, I am alright, taking a shower..just feeling tired" she yelled from inside.

"Okay, before you go to sleep, come downstairs, we need to talk about something" saying her mom left.

Aeri released a loud sigh and turned the shower off. Getting dressed she got out the bathroom. Her mind was still flooded with the thought of Hoseok that she totally forgot about her new job from tomorrow.

Shit..I totally forgot to tell mom and dad about me getting a job!

She hurried her way to the stairs. "Mom, Dad I have something amazing to tell" she stopped midway at the stairs after seeing the decoration at the living room.

There well balloons, more decorative pieces and a big congratulations banner. "Congratulations my darling" both her mom and dad screamed and for that she flinched back.

Her mom gave her a big hug. "I knew you have the potential to get a job and that to in Bighit's"

"We are extremely proud of you Aeri". Her dad said.

Aeri was confused. "I haven't told you, but how do you know that I got the job?"

"Someone called and asked for you. When we asked from where he got this number, he said you put the house telephone number on your resume..and that's how we got to know you got the job..from him" Aeri's mom said smiling. "Oh! And he said you need to call him back, may be it's urgent"

"Aeri, now cut this cake" her dad brought a camera from his room and started recording her. Aeri was happy that her parents are so happy and arranged all of this in short amount of time. She wanted to make them feel proud and she did it. But one thing that was bothering her was the person that called and asked for her. Who might that be?...

After celebrating and facetiming Jungkook, she went to her room to finally sleep after the super tiring day. She looked at the clock. It was past 10.

She picked up her phone from the side table and dialed the number of the person that broke the good news to her parents. Few rings later she thought of cutting the call because no one was answering, but some picked up. "Hello" a hoarse voice said, most probably the person was sleeping.

"Sorry to call at this hour, actually mom said that it might be something urgent so I call back-"

"Hwang Aeri?"

"Min Yoongi?"

Aeri recognised the voice after the way Yoongi said Hwang Aeri. She was freaking out by now. So it was Min Yoongi who called earlier.

"I am s-sorry, you c-can go back to sleep" she started stuttering. She heard a chuckle from the other side. "I thought you are not going to call me back, why didn't you put your cell phone number in your resume?"

Aeri was not sure what to say or if even to continue this conversation or not. "Are you there? Aeri?" Yoongi asked.

"Y-yeah, is there any thing you want to tell me?" Aeri's heart was hammering against her chest.

"No, I just wanted to know if you went home safely or not." Yoongi replied back, still smilling.

Aeri's mind went to the thought of going Jimin's house and then the incident with Hoseok. She shook her head. "Yes, I got home safely." She was praying that this call will end soon. She was about to wish good night to Yoongi but he spoke up "can I facetime you?"

WHAT? NO WAY.....

"Yes" the word came out of her mouth against her will. She meant no actually.

Quickly the call ended and Yoongi's video appeared on the screen. Aeri quickly looked at the mirror to check herself and turned towards her phone. As soon as she picked up, Yoongi smiled. His precious gummy smile.

Aeri was trying to bite back her smile. Yoongi was wrapped up in a white fluffy blanket, his hair was messed up, and he looked like a squishy teddy bear. "Hi" Aeri said. She was blushing.

"Thank you for calling me" Yoongi said.

"Sorry if you were sleeping, I didn't mean to wake you up" Aeri said, but she was not able to stop smiling and she didn't know why.

Yoongi didn't say anything and just looked at her. So to cover up this not so awkward silence she started talking. Talking about how happy her parents were. How they celebrated this. Aeri even told him about her night time skin care routine, because once she starts to talk, she herself don't know where to end.

"And it was super cute-" she stopped finally because she heard soft snores coming from other side of the phone. She looked at the screen to see, Yoongi sleeping with a small pout on his lips.

"You are cute" Aeri said smiling. She didn't cut the call, she didn't want to. Aeri kept looking at the screen, looking at Yoongi. She felt peace looking at him.

After about thirty minutes later when Aeri really felt sleepy, she smiled and said. "I am sorry for crossing my line unknowingly, I hope you don't mind. I will never go any where near Jung Hoseok. I will see you tomorrow Mr. Min." She cut the call and fell into deep slumber.

One thing she didn't know about was that Yoongi was listening to her each and every word till the very end.