Seven

The elevator door oppened infront of Yoongi. After the fight with Hoseok he thought of going to the rooftop to have some whiskey and fresh air to clear his mind. But the scene that unveiled infront of him, made his eyes wider in shock. Aeri was on the floor senseless in front of Taehyung's feet, and Taehyung was screaming and covered with sweat on his forehead.

As soon as Taehyung saw Yoongi, he quickly got out of the elevator and jumped on to Yoongi. "What the fuck happened here Tae?" Yoongi asked gripping onto Taehyung so he don't fall in one hand and stopping the elevator from closing the door with other hand.

Taehyung pulled away from the hug and said with wide eyes "She can see ghosts! She saw one in there!"

"Bullshit Taehyungie..now help me get her out of there!" Yoongi said. "No, I am not going in there." Taehyung took two step further from the elevator.

Yoongi shook his head in disbelief. He picked up Aeri from the floor bridal style and got out of the elevator in time. He took her to his music room which he named 'genius lab'. Taehyung also tagged along.

Yoongi checked her pulse, cleaned the sweat from her forehead and pressed a wet towel onto her neck and cheeks. "Is she alright? Should we call a doctor?" Taehyung asked looking at Aeri from the corner of the room.

"Do you remember Tae, in my Daegu concert a girl fainted in the meet and the greet right infront of me?" Yoongi asked, he was holding Aeri's hands.

"Yeah, I was there with you, she was your huge fan" Taehyung chuckled at the thought of that innocent girl. " But why are you asking me this?"

"You are a dumbass! Aeri is just like that, she is your fan and you are her one and only crush! She told me that she could never meet you upclose because her heart might stop after looking at you from close. She fainted because of extreme excitement..there were no ghosts!" Yoongi said.

"Oh shit! I didn't thought of t-" Taehyung paused mid sentence. A sudden realisation hit him. He went near Yoongi. "Wait a minute! Aeri? This is Aeri?" Taehyung asked Yoongi pointing towards her in the couch.

Yoongi got up and nodded.

"Holy shit man, this is the Aeri you always talked about? The girl that stole your heart in your teenage? Wait, what is she doing here?" Taehyung was shocked.

Yoongi and Taehyung were bestfriends from Daegu. Yoongi used to tell him about a girl all the time how she made him fall in love with her.

Aeri once visited Daegu due to her school trip. Yoongi used to work as per time tour guide back then because of financial problems. Aeri's school hired Yoongi as their tour guide. Yoongi met Aeri there.

Aeri was that one talkative and hyper girl around her friends. But whenever she was alone, she was the exact opposite, very quiet.

During that time her friends thought of doing a prank on her and left her in an unknown park alone at night. Thank god that Yoongi was there to check if any students were left alone. As soon as she saw Yoongi she ran towards him and hugged him as if her life was dependent on him. Through out their walk back to the hotel, Aeri never left his hands, she kept their fingers interlaced. That day for the first time Yoongi felt butterflies on his stomach.

Aeri kept thanking Yoongi through out their school trip. The more Aeri talked to Yoongi, the butterflies in his stomach increased. He finally decided to tell Aeri how he felt on the last day, but her school bus left without him knowing. His heart broke that day.

Back then Aeri didn't have a phone. Neither any social media accounts. But he searched and tried to find out more about her through her school's website. But he didn't find anything. He was strong enough to hide his emotions, but he cried once about his broken heart infront of his best friend Taehyung.

Taehyung has heard the name Aeri a lot of times from Yoongi so he quickly recognised.

"Are you going to tell me, how she got here? How did you find her?" Taehyung was speaking loudly in excitement. Yoongi quickly covered Taehyung's mouth with his hands.

"Ssssh! Don't be so loud, or else she might hear you after waking up." Yoongi paused and looked towards Aeri. "She doesn't recognise me as the tour guide Yoongi, she knows me as just the rapper Yoongi. Obviously because I used to look so different, like a ordinary boy with bad fashion choice, not like now."

"Why didn't you tell her then?" Taehyung whisper yelled.

"It's not that easy Tae, plus I think she will not even look at me after what I did." Yoongi looked down.

"What did you do?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"After I joined this agency, I saw Aeri one day outside the building with a trainee. First of all I thought I lost her for good because I thought that trainee might be her boyfriend. But no, he was just her bestfriend. I talked to Jungkook and got to know about Aeri a little bit. I finally found her on social media accounts. I got to know that she was preparing for various interviews for various companies. I called each and every company to tell them that she can't do her job and to reject her. And finally I made a plan to hire her in this company. Jungkook fell for the plan after listening to one of the manager, whom I convinced to give her this job. That is why I can't tell her anything." Yoongi's eyes watered after looking at Aeri.

"Yoongi! That was totally not done, how could you do that to her? She might have faced a lot of troubles during her office interviews then. You can not do that just to keep her close!" Taehyung can never support his friend when he did something which was unfair.

"I am guilty and sorry for that. But I think, I will loose her again!" Tear drops started falling from Yoongi's eyes.

"Why do you think that?" Taehyung placed a hand on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Because of Hoseok!" He finally started to sob against Taehyung's chest.