Twenty five

"What?" That was all Aeri responded with.

"Yeah, you are going to work with Hoseok from now on. You two seem good friends, so I think it will be okay for you." Sure, the lady knew nothing about them.

"I will give you the files with work details, you can check that out." She was continuously talking about work and Aeri was listening to nothing. All she could think about was her non existent future in this office, because she can't do that. She doesn't want to involve herself in Hoseok's life again.

"Namjoon can I talk to you for a second?" Namjoon was already looking at Aeri's complicated expression, so he just nodded.

The lady beside her looked at Namjoon, getting the hint that she has to leave so that they can talk. She got up and was about to leave but turned around towards Aeri and said "by the way, I am Sena, nice to meet you." and then left.

"So what do you wanna talk about?" Namjoon removed his glasses and put that on the table. Aeri looked around to see if Sena is gone or not and then started talking.

"Namjoon, I don't think I can take this job, you know why I am telling this. That day you were the one who dropped me to Hoseok's house so that I can tell him that I only love Yoongi. Besides that I don't want to keep coming to this office."

Namjoon didn't say anything for a moment, and then sighed. "Listen, I can't just fire you, if you feel like you will not be able to do this job, then it's okay, you can resign."

Aeri nodded, this felt like a better option to her. "Okay, I will do that, should I give my resignation letter to you?"

Namjoon raised his eyebrows and then stood up. "Look, Aeri, I should tell you this, but I don't think, you should resign, I know it will be tough for you to be working here, also with Hoseok, but you should think."

"But why would I not resign Namjoon?"

"Because I don't think Yoongi is going to comeback to Seoul ever, and so there will be no more rivalry in this office, and you can give a chance to Hoseok."

Aeri gave him a look of disbelief. "So you are telling me to just fall in love with Hoseok, even though I don't want to, and to give him a chance even though I love Yoongi?"

Namjoon shook his hands vigorously. "No no no Aeri, you got me all wrong. I am just saying that.." he paused for a moment "Aeri, if you are thinking that Yoongi will come back to Seoul, or to meet you in future, then you are wrong, he is not... I know him Aeri, that is why.."

"You are in contact with Yoongi, don't you?" Aeri slowly stood up from the chair and directly looked at Namjoon.

Namjoon pursed his lips into a thin line and nodded. "But I promised to him, that I will not give you his contact number."

Aeri's already broken heart broke into another thousand pieces hearing that.

"Okay, tell Yoongi then, I am taking the job!" Aeri took her bag that was lying on the floor, slightly bowed her head infront of Namjoon and walked out of the HR office.

"I screwed up!" Namjoon said to no one in particular and also left.
_____________________________________

Although Aeri was fuming with anger, but she was also hurt from inside. She thought if Yoongi doesn't want to come back, she will try not to think about him and move on, but she knew, she was definitely going to fail at this.

"Shit I forgot to take the files from Sena!" She thought out loud and turned back to find her. HR's office was basically empty, no signs of Sena was there.

"Excuse me, can you tell me where can I find Sena?" Aeri asked to a random stranger, who was passing by the office. "I think she will be in the board room, may be in a meeting."

Aeri slightly bowed and mouthed a thanks before going towards the boardroom, which was at the third topmost floor of the building.

After getting onto the floor, which was way more fancier than the other floors, she went straight towards the boardroom.

"Is there any serious meetings going on in here? " She asked the girl who was seated behind the table outside the room. The girl raised her head but not her eyes from the computer and replied "I don't think so." and again gave her full concentration to the screen. Aeri noticed from the reflection of the wall from behind the girl that she was playing some game that Aeri couldn't figure out.

The game looked so intriguing that she forgot for what purpose, she came here for a moment. "Anyways" Aeri told to herself and opened the door of the boardroom. That was her another biggest mistake in life.

There was Sena seated on the edge of the long 25 sitter table. Her skirt was barely covering her thighs because infront her was a man, whose left hand was on her inner thighs, and right hand on her Boobs, literally squeezing them hard. It looked like Sena was trying to eat up the man infront of her.

Aeri stood there for a solid minute trying to process out what was exactly happening infront of her eyes, because she was beyond shocked. She couldn't figure out who the man was because he was facing backwards.

When Aeri came to her senses, she was about to turn around and get the fuck out of this room, then Sena started licking the earlobs of the man and shit...she looked directly into Aeri's eyes. "Fuck!" Sena screamed, and just like a reciprocal reaction, Aeri screamed too.

The next thing that happened, probably numbed Aeri, and all her vocabulary sense stopped.

"Aeri? Shit! Oh no! Also thank god it was only you!" The man who happened to be Jin turned around and panicked.

"What the fuck do you mean by thank god it was you? No one was supposed to witness this! Why haven't you locked the door?" Sena panicked too, she quickly got down from the table and started to button up her shirt.

"Sena you were supposed to lock the door not me!" Jin replied back. Both of them started defending themselves almost forgetting the presence of a shocked widened eye Aeri. She was just standing there looking at both of them talking nonstop in panick.

Finally her vocabulary senses came back "out I am.." both of them stopped talking and looked at Aeri. "Sorry..I meant I am out going" Jin tilted his head in confusion trying to understand what the fuck was Aeri trying to say, " Fuck no, I meant I am going out! Bye!"

Almost like a kangaroo, she jumped out of the room in rapid speed, and slammed the door behind her.

"Shit shit shit shit shit!" She constantly started rambling to herself.

"Aeri what's with all the shit?" She jumped out of fear, by the sudden voice.

"Namjoon, I saw something, which I was not supposed to see!" Aeri still couldn't believe her eyes, that she caught her CEO making out intensely with another employee.

To her surprise, Namjoon started chuckling. Aeri started wondering what she said now was another stupid shit or not.

"I think I know, what you saw.. Sena is not just an employee here, she is Jin's fiance. Relax." Namjoon said and patted her shoulders.