2013: Part 1

Nine years, on the twenty-eighth of this month, since that day in Sheffield. Of course she had heard of the Arctic Monkeys and of course she heard the first album but she never listened to the rest of them...it hurt her too much to think she ruined it. You see Jasmine ruined her relationship with her older cousin Matt, they were like brother and sister until he started the Arctic Monkeys...after that they started drifting, it just fell apart one day in 2004 and since then they've not really spoken, of course there was the odd occasion but even that was rare sometimes. But it's fine because they were living their lives and they were both happy right?

Wrong...Jasmine wasn't happy! Quite frankly she was depressed, you see she was in an abusive relationship for three years, she knew the way her girlfriend was treating wasn't healthy...it just took her parents finding out. That was over three months ago and Jasmine is still struggling...lucky for her though she had her best friends Luke and Mariella. Yes, Luke.....the Luke she been friends with since she was about eleven, and Mariella well Mariella and Luke had small thing a few years back ,that's how Jasmine and Mariella met, but Luke and Mariella mutually broke up because Mariella decided she didn't want a relationship and Luke...well Luke is in a very happy relationship with a fellow co-star of his Tom Scott.

Jasmine was broken out of her thoughts by Mariella's long blonde hair glowing in the doorway.

"Huh...oh yeah! Where are we going again?" Jasmine asked as she grabbed her bag from the bedside table.

"Lukey said, Hyde Park at Four...which is in half an hour so will you hurry up!" Mariella rushed.

"I'm coming, M jesus!" Jasmine grabbed her leather jacket from the coat hanger on her door and skipped to the door dragging Mariella along with her.

"There you two are....you are exactly ten minutes and thirty seconds late!" Luke chuckled when he saw them running towards him but they quickly died out when they engulfed him in a big hug.

"We missed you Luke!" Mariella mumbled into the hug.

"I missed ya too!" Luke muttered. They eventually broke out of the hug that seemed never ending.

"How was L.A?" Jasmine quired as she took a drink out of her bottle of water.

"A dream come true honestly!" Luke beamed, "And the sets are absolutely incredible!" Luke and Tom had been in L.A for a year, filming a series called 'American Horror Story: Asylum' they both made tiny appearances in one episode of 'Coven'.

"Did we tell you that we watched it every night?!" Jasmine almost squealed.

"Yes! Ya texted me every night sayin' and I quote 'OMMMGGG IT'S ON WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ON THE SCREEEN'!" Luke chuckled finding it so hard to not burst out laughing like the other three. "Anywayssss, that's not why I asked ye here...I have somethin' important to tell you!" Luke said beaming once more.

"Are you pregnant?!" Mariella joked and laughed at the same time.

"Yes! Nah i'm not...I got tickets foooooorr....drum roll please!" Mariella and Jasmine started tapping the legs in a drum roll fashion, "GLASTONBURYYY!!" Luke shouted out the last bit and they all jumped up and screamed at the same time.

"OH MY GOD LUKE!" Mariella squealed, She had been before but when she was about six.

"We only have tickets for Friday night though!" Luke's smile faded.

"That's still amazing though...it's a plus side though because it means we won't have to be in the mud all weekend!" Jasmine ressasured.

"I 'spose ya right!" Luke's smile came back almost straight away.