2017:Part 13

We got to the city centre and couldn't find anywhere to park....welcome to England I guess. Bre started to get agitated until I spotted a space and Bre rushed in to park there and it did cause someone to honk their horn but ah well we got there first.

"Ok where too first?!" Kelly asked.

"What's closer?!" Mariella questioned.

"I think The Moor ...that has Primark, Next etc!" Bre answered.

"We should go there!" I encouraged....just cause we have better luck finding something in The Moor. Everyone agreed so we headed there... it wasn't that far from where we parked it was about a two minute walk.

Our first stop was River Island since....it was closer.

We'd hit the jackpot first try...we all found something we liked.

Mariella had decided on a Plain black long sleeve t-shirt and a polka dot mesh skirt that was quite floaty. Kelly had decided on some cream coloured faux leather trousers, a matching blazer and white turtleneck top. Katie went with a Blue Cami dress that was textured and stopped just below her knee. It didn't hug her figure but sat perfectly around her tiny waist. Bre chose a red floral wrap dress with long sleeves that stopped just above her knee.

Last but not least me....it took me ages to find mine because I didn't like the way anything looked on me....the girls kept telling me to go for something figure hugging as it would show off my curves but everything I found made me look frumpy. That was until Katie found this Black with white spots ruched dress with Puff sleeves it sat perfectly around my problematic hips and brought my waist in..admittedly my waist still looked...not tiny like what the girls saw but it made it look smaller that's for sure.

Now for the tricky part. A girl and her shoes....the shoe must fit the outfit or the entire thing goes out the window...the exact same with the accessories.

Mariella straightaway found the perfect shoes ...she found black boots with a small gold zip. The rest of us didn't have much luck so we thought New Look would be our best option....we weren't wrong.

We were finding shoes that matched straightaway. Kelly found some black loafers with a small gold chain (knock of gucci loafers if ya ask me), Katie found some blue sandal stilettos that were the exact same colour as her dress, Bre found some suedette court heels with a little bow on the back and I found some plain black block heel boots.

"Omg....you know what we should do!" Katie suddenly spoke up.

"What?" Bre asked, confused.

"We should get matching necklaces...you know like how people have friendship bracelets...or is that too cheesy?" Katie suggested before quickly doubting herself.

"I think it's a great idea!" I piped up.

"YES!" Katie jumped on my back and you heard Kelly take a picture. Katie quickly moved before we fell to the floor and rushed to all the jewellery. Mariella and I jokingly said the girls should get ones that say mum on them but they all refused saying it was cheesy..I don't think it's cheesy...ok maybe a little but it's more funny than anything else. Bre then found a small silver padlock pendant and we all thought it was perfect.

We went to a few more shops but nothing important. Shopping wore us out so we thought it would be smart to go back home. We dropped Kelly and Katie off before going back to Jill's.

"I'm baaaack!" Bre sang as she opened the door, "I haven't told them you're coming today!" Bre whispered, "Hide quick!" She laughed a little when she saw Matt start walking towards the door.