2013:Part 6

"Are you sure everything is ok...you've been acting weird since we left the theatre?" Samantha broke silence between her and Jasmine.

"I....Ye....No....Not really No!" Jasmine stuttered.

"You know you can tell me right....I won't judge you...ever!" Samantha grabbed Jasmine's hand, "What's wrong Jazzy?"

"It's Alex....when I saw them again we went out for breakfast the morning after the show and Alex was 'flirting' with me and Matt turned around and said ' Alex you two may have had a fight...please don't forget you have a girlfriend!' and then Alex came to my hotel room and kissed me because he was confused about the Arielle situation and now I think he's broken up with her because he seemed upset and I think I made it worse!" Jasmine blurted before turning to see Samantha with a confused look on her face.

"D...Did anything else happen between you and Alex?" Samantha sounded hurt and Jasmine couldn't blame her because she knows she would've as well.

"Oh god no.....I didn't tell him but I wasn't going to hurt you like that...no way!" Jasmine held Samantha's hands tightly.

"You could have though...I mean we weren't together at the time!" Samantha replied glumly.

"I liked you and I wanted to be with you...not Alex....he's like my brother...he always was!" Jasmine looked off to the side as she spoke.

"You liked him didn't you?!" Samantha put her hand on Jasmine's face to make Jasmine look at her.

"When I was younger....yea I did.....Omg I had a massive crush on him but he had a girlfriend and I was always the little sister he never got and he was like my brother!" Jasmine recounted.

"Do you still like him?!" Samantha quired pushing a little too far.

"I mean.....I haven't seen him in nine years.......the last time I saw him I had a massive 'crush' on him so I guess my 12 year old self says I still do but my current self hates him because he isn't the Alex i grew up with....like at all!" Jasmine rambled again.

"I see.......!" Samantha turned away from Jasmine.

"Wait....Do you hate me?" Jasmine quickly stopped her.

"No...of course not....it's just confusing because he really didn't seem happy like all the others did....like he was almost heartbroken!" Samantha admitted rather quickly.

"I know.....I thought that what happened was because he was hungover and therefore not thinking straight but now....now i'm not sure..he looked so upset!" Jasmine mumbled.

"Let's stop talking about it now.....We're happy right?!" Samantha mumbled quite quickly.

"I'm happy!! Are you happy?!" Jasmine quickly responded.

"I....I...yea!" Samantha mumbled. "This is my house....I'll uhhhh.....I'll see you tomorrow!" Samantha hurried off before Jasmine could say anything.

------------------------------------------------------

Jasmine's POV

I'd never felt so shit in my life. I mean it was my fault.....what no.....what am I on about it wasn't my fault...it was Alex's....I mean yes it was my fault for not telling Sam about the fact Alex kissed me but....It meant nothing to the both of us....He has a girlfriend...I have a girlfriend everything is fine.

I didn't know how long I was in my world for but all I remember was my phone ringing at 6pm.

"Matty Boi, how are you?" I cringed when I said Matty Boi....I hate saying that yet I know sometimes I do without realising.