2017:Part 14

I really didn't want to go....I didn't want to face Alex away from Jill because around his parents my aunt nothing ever happened between us but at this party everyone knows....well the inner circle knows.

"Ok...so do you want me to do your hair or not!" Mariella interrupted my thoughts.

"I would gladly let you do my hair!" Katie piped up. Mariella had a degree in hairdressing so everyone always trusted her with doing their hair. Mariella swiftly moved to Katie who was spreading cream coloured eyeshadow across her eyelids.

I went back to foundation trying to cover up the acne along my jaw but getting flustered.

"How the fuck am I meant to cover this up!" At this point I was full on smacking my face with the sponge.

"Ok...First of all calm down, second of all use this!" Kelly handed me a colour corrector palette. "Use the green along your blemishes....however I suggest using your fingers to dab it in as a brush and a sponge lift the product up which doesn't help!"

"Thank you Kel!" I smiled at her and went to the palette and started carefully applying the green cream to my jaw and also carefully smearing the peach cream under my eyes and then I reapplied my foundation and it already looked much better.

A few minutes later I felt Mariella start messing with my hair...tied it with two little pigtails falling and settling into the rest of my hair...I had two little strands framing my face. Honestly this woman should be a hairdresser instead of an actress.

Once we were dressed Bre decided that we all take a photo so she set the phone up on the windowsill and we all ran back before the timer ran out and stood in a small semi circle holding onto each other as we went to take another Bre fell into us running back and we were all laughing and annoyingly the camera caught it.

"Guys...these are adorable. Can I please post them?" Bre squealed and we all agreed. Seconds later we got a notification saying Bre had tagged us in a post saying 'I love these girls more than my husband' and we all straight away liked it.....we even commented even though we were in the same room.

katiee_cook_: 'Jesus who are these bitches!💓💓🔥🔥'

breanahelders: '@katiee_cook_ Dunno picked them off the street! 😂💓 '

jazzyjazjaz: 'Love you, you absolute beauties! 💖💖'

breanahelders: '@jazzyjazjaz Love you too cousin! 💓'

bossfacekillah: 'CAN WE ALL JUST APPRECIATE @jazzyjazjaz and @mariellaaaa !!! 🔥🔥 Oh and the others too I guess!! 😂😂 Kidding you all look 🔥!

breanahelders: ' @bossfacekillah Oi...cheeky!....Also you look 🔥 too babe!'

mariellaaaa: 'ICONS!'

breanahelders: '@mariellaaaa Yesssss, glad one of you remembered!!!!'

mariellaaaa: How rude of you to think I could forget drunk @jazzyjazjaz screaming icons in some random guy's face!

jazzyjazjaz: 'Oi....@breanahelders and @mariellaaaa you both said you'd forget that!!!'

breanahelders: '@jazzyjazjaz you really think we'd forget!!'

I did love these girls...they were like my sisters honestly. Ever since Mariella and I met those three we have been inseparable....even if we don't see each other we still spoke everyday...we told each other everything.....we knew about the girls being pregnant before the boys did. We could trust each other with everything....they knew about Alex and I...I told them almost as soon as I got home.