Opening Night

Everyone is flustered and for good reason. Tonight is the first night of Black Friday!
"The coach is here, guys!"
Kendall grabs her bag and leaves her sanctuary. The corridor is loud and disruptive. Angela is locking her door, oblivious to her bag falling off her shoulder and the pin that has fallen off it. Kim is helping Curt bring his spacey costume down the stairs. Jaime and Lauren are nowhere to be found but there is a small crowd at the door of the bathroom. Kendall approaches, only stopping to reattach the badge to Angela's bag as she rushes inside to grab something she left.

As Kendall gets closer, she starts to hear what everyone is saying.
"Leave her. She probably just has a bug or something."
"What if it is contagious? She needs to see a doctor."
"Let's just see how we go when we get to the theater. Lauren? Can you hear me, Honey?"
James and Jon sprint downstairs. Joey stays by the open door. Kendall hears Jaime appear next to her.
"What's going on?"
"I don't know to be honest."
"Hey, Joey. What's going on?"
"Lauren's throwing up. She probably has a bug or something; she never usually vomits before a performance."
"Oh. Well let's hope it isn't contagious. Angela still has her cold and we're lucky that hasn't spread."

Kendall heads downstairs to grab a seat on the coach. When she gets on, she sees Jon, Robert and Corey already on. She heads to where Jon and Robert are and puts her bag across from Robert. She exits the vehicle as she fills up her water bottle and grabs snacks. When she arrives back on, she puts her headphones in and allows the music of Firebringer to soothe her nerves.

Bus Seating in case you want to know. This is completely irrelevant

Driver.
Nick. Jeff
James. Lauren
Jon. Joey
Robert. Kendall
Jaime. Angela
Kim. Curt
Dylan. Corey