December 9th

Kendall wakes and checks her clock. 8:51. Might as well get up. She pulls on a robe over her PJs and sets off down to the bathroom. Reaching it, she realises that it is occupied so she checks her phone for notifications. After a few minutes, Lauren exits and gives Kendall a weak smile.
"Are you OK?" Kendall asks. Lauren is pale and clutching her stomach.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Just this stupid bug."
Kendall nods as she enters the bathroom and prepares for her shower.

Breakfast is usually at 10 so Kendall is surprised when only Lauren and Joey show. What shocked her even more was how fine Joey looked. Other than a headache, he didn't have a hangover at all.
"So. Did you enjoy last night, Kendall?"
"I did, thanks."
"Do you know who stayed over?"
"I think Mariah and Andrew did."
"So did JP. I wonder where Mariah stayed. Andrew is with Jaime. JP is probably be with James but I don't know about Mariah."
"She was with Angela."
"Oh. Was she?"
"I assume so. They were together when I went past her door." Kendall fidgets slightly, wanting to avoid the subject. However, her wish did not come true.
"I know there is something else you saw. Come on, you can tell."
Kendall sighs and reveals.
"I saw them making out."
A silence fills the room.
"Oh. I had no idea that Angela's gay. You really can't tell, can you? I wonder if they will get together."
"Probably."
Lauren leaves the table abruptly, leaving Kendall and Joey very confused and concerned. Joey leaps up to follow her with Kendall finishing her food and heading back to her room.