Forever And Always...

The theme music ends and Nick quickly switches to the opening song. Joey leaves his screen and coaxes Lauren out of the bathroom. She smiles and returns to the laptop with him. He pins a white veil to her head and she smiles. The song comes to it's end and the cast come into view. Sitting just out of frame, Joey watches while his girlfriend smiles as Jon's character, Paul, reads his vows. Lauren starts her character, Emma's, but Joey, as Homeless Guy, interrupts her. Joey quickly leans out of the frame, takes off his coat and hat and leans back in in time for his other character's line. Suddenly, Lauren clutches her stomach, which the camera luckily doesn't see. A quick look of pain washes over her face but it goes unnoticed, as everyone assumes it is just her acting. Joey knows, however. He takes her bottle downstairs, a Blinky one this time. Curt, Kendall and Jaime are sat on the sofa watching the livestream. Jaime notices Joey, however and joins him at the sink.
"You should be upstairs."
"Did you see Lauren's expresssion?"
"Yes of course I saw her expression. Is she OK?"
"She clutched her stomach from below the camera. It should just be the baby kicking. Did they notice?"
Joey asks nodding to Curt and Kendall.
"No. Not many people know how she looks in pain. I saw Dylan and Nick flinch for a moment though. They saw."
"Did the chat?"
"No."
"Good. OK well I should get back to her now."
Joey takes the bottle, his fingers resting on the one eyed, purple monster.

Kim's voice sounds through the speaker. Lauren taps Joey and gestures that she will go to the bathroom. Joey nods but taps on his watch, telling her to hurry. Kim dances in her gold sparkly outfit as Joey worries about how long Lauren is taking. She may not be in the story much at all but he needs her there to support him as he was there to support her but, he supposes, it isn't her fault. The song ends as Lauren gets back, just in time but, unfortunately, after the camera starts once more. She says her line and then sits away, on the bed, feeling ill. Joey wishes he could help her but he is the main character in this story. They manage to get through to the end and, thankfully, this one doesn't have a q and a afterparty thing. Lauren asks for a nap and Joey agrees as he slips out of her room, hopefully to an empty hallway but luck is never on his side. He turns to be confronted by Dylan.
"What happened? Is she OK?"
"Yeah. Just pains. Is everyone downstairs?"
"Oh, Yeah they are."
"Cool. Just have to tell everyone so Lauren and I don't have people coming for us all the time."
Dylan nods and follows him down to the ground floor. Joey is quickly swarmed and he stands a few steps up as he grabs the attention.
"Guys? OK so some of you may have seen Lauren's pained expression at the start of Forever and Always. I would just like to say that she is fine, she gets pains all the time. Also, she was feeling really unwell and probably threw up during the song Time Bastard and just sat on the bed behind the camera the whole part when she wasnt in it. She is having a nap at the moment so please be quiet when going past. Thanks."
He drops back into the crowd.

Sorry that I haven't updated this in a while. I kept changing my mind and then I just got so distracted and yeah, I'm sorry. If I don't post for a while, that is why. In other news, I don't have to worry about Richpez Pregnancy Story spoilers anymore yayyyy. This has somehow become 100% Lauren based. I really need storylines. Feel free to suggest some in the comments. :)