Upcoming Projects

Author's note - The Daddy joke is from Black Friday. It was revealed on the night that they had to cancel so they did a weird one off show. During it, Nick revealed to the audience that he started, and was kicked out of a cast group chat. He intended for the chat to tell people their call times and who needs to be where when, but the only time anyone ever responded was to tell Nick, "Yes Daddy". Joey told the audience.  'The name of the chat is Black FriDaddy'. Why did i add this tiny joke that no one probably understands, meaning i have to put an explanation? Cause my group chat for my joint Instagram account is called Black Fridaddy. That is why.

Jeff's text pings up on Joey's phone. He checks it.

Jeff Blim to Black FriDaddy: Hey, can everyone come down to the basement please. Thanks.

Joey starts to head downstairs when he spots Lauren's phone on his dresser. He grabs it and goes to let Lauren know about the text.

"Hey Baby."
"Hey. You left this. Jeff texted in the group chat. He wants us to go downstairs."
"Ok just a sec." Lauren disappears for a second and comes back with a long black cardigan on.
"It's cold downstairs."
Joey laughs as they set off down to the basement.

When they got down, they realise that everyone was waiting for them.
"Ok. Now that everyone is here, I can announce this. So I have 2 things, one of which I have been working on with Nick."
"Oh so is this why we haven't seen you?"
Jeff smirks at Jon who is nestled into his boyfriend's chest.
"Yes. This is why I have been down here."

"So the first thing is, Nick and I have finished writing Nerdy Prudes Must Die which is another Hatchetfield musical. It is all about..."

(AN ~ I wanted to mention NPMD. Idk why.. Anyway, if you are reading this on the future where Nerdy Prudes Must Die is out or you have seen it, at this time - 20:47, Tuesday 16th February 2021 - it is not being performed as of yet.)

(ANOTHER AN - NPMD is set to be performed February 2023 as stated after the stream of Nightmare Time Season 2, Episode 4 - Yellow Jacket. We are all so excited)
(Eeek, 1 week to go)

(Yet another AN - NPMD was performed about a year ago and it's now on YouTube. Album isn't out on spotify yet tho)

"And then I have been working on a three episode series called Nightmare Time. In each episode there will be 2 parts. So I have a total of 6 stories which are, again, set in Hatchetfield. Episode one has a story featuring some new characters, Professor Hidgens and a few small characters. The second story is set around Alice and Bill. Second episode, first story is about Paul and Emma's wedding and marriage life. The second story of that episode is all about Ted. Third episode has one storyline around Tom, Tim and Jane and then another around Hannah and 'Nightmare time'. "

As Jeff stops for air, everyone applauds him.
"Who's in it?" asks Angela.
"All of us and Mariah is in it too."
Angela cheers with everyone else, happy to work with her girlfriend for the first time.

Lauren goes over to Jeff and asks him quietly.
"Jeff, will I still be able to do it?"
"Don't worry. We are going to do it online."
"What?"
Jeff raises his voice so everyone can hear him.

"Everyone, Nightmare Time will be online. We will do it on Zoom. Everyone will have their own screen, as long as we have cameras and green screens. We will aim to have everyone in their rooms with a temporary green screen which we will add backgrounds to. We will film the songs beforehand because it might be laggy. I have also asked Matt D to play piano for us on another screen. If you have any questions, please direct them to me."