✏ welcome

━ ❀⋆༄ ━

PAPER HEARTS
by Irina

  ❀⋆

HELLO!

welcome to my first fan-fiction ever! i've loved naruto for a while now, and i also love to write so i decided why not! <3

please don't steal my ideas and credits to the owner of the pic i found on google haha.

i'm new to writing fan-fiction, so if i get stuff wrong, which i probably will, please kindly tell me and don't get angry :(

this is my story, so i can and will be changing some things up to match my plot. please don't get angry! it will be having A LOT of flashbacks to build character relationships because i don't want other characters to admire reader so suddenly. I've also created a lot of ocs, so if you don't like ocs or flashbacks, please don't be disappointed if you find them in this book!

i don't want people to be offended by the reader insert's chosen appearances, but mc will have chosen long lavender hair and amber eyes because of the clan's trademark looks. however, i will NOT be choosing a designated height, weight, or skin colour! please imagine the mc with your chosen height, weight, or skin colour, because this is an x reader and i want everyone to be able to read this book! instead of using (s/c) for skin tone and whatnot, i will just not specify the skin tone, height, or weight so it'll be easier for me! there will be no "her face flushed red" because not everyone's skin tones reveal flushed cheeks! i hope no one minds this!

the reader is also female and konan's sister! sorry, i created this story for females only, but maybe I'll change it in the future! i even created a whole clan and kekkei genkai to fit in with it all! konan originally doesn't have a mentioned clan or kekkei genkai, but i created one! and there will be a lot of ocs because I want the reader to affect other people's lives just like how naruto did with his positivity! and, since the reader wants there to be peace, she'll befriend people from all over the world! i want this to be more inclusive as well, the ocs will have different skin tones!

furthermore, please don't take this story too seriously, it's just fanfiction i'll write when i get bored.

i decided to write this because i never really found much depth in the various x readers i found (also there's too much sakura and ino bashing which i dislike) (and because i want the reader to properly develop relationships), so i'll make my own story with what i like! I've always wanted to see a naruto fanfiction with deep bonds between characters, so i made one!

DISCLAIMER i do not own naruto or any naruto characters unless they are my ocs!

PLEADS AND WARNINGS — please don't swear or disrespect anything/anyone in the comments! there will be no smuts/lemons and no underaged stuff! please respect me and my story!

❀⋆