we finally get to meet

Okay boys and girls here is the next chapter of my RWBY story and u just want to say that even through I am writing these chapters in advance I do hope you are all liking it so far. Now for my question of the day and that is what do you guys think was the inspiration for each of my OC? Like ruby was little red riding hood so what do you think the rest will be. Now with that all said and done let's get on with the story.

Qrow POV

I was waiting in the waiting are of the hospital where y/n was at in hopes that the doctors can make him better, this is all Leon fault for what happened to y/n. My team and nieces had arrived and asked if I was okay but I just told them that all I wanted right now was for y/n to be okay since his life should have been better. That was an hour ago and the doctors have not told me anything, I was so nervous but in the time in the waiting room I was just so sad since y/n could be dying and the only memories I have of him are him getting abused or neglected. I then felt someone hug me, I turned to see that it was ruby and yang who was hugging me.

Ruby:"were sorry aunt qrow."

I don't know if they were telling me the truth if they were sorry that they abused y/n.

Qrow:"what for?"

Yang:"for lying to you, mom, dad, and aunt raven about y/n playing our game when he didn't."

I knew they were lying about y/n playing there game when they told me but I still decided to punish y/n, I knew that they were really sorry for what they did.

Qrow:"well you better say sorry to y/n when you see him then."

I could see tears starting to come out of both girls eyes.

Ruby:"will y/n ever like us?"

This time summer put her hand onto ruby shoulder, ruby looked up at her mom.

Summer:"probably not but all we can do is make sure that y/n knows that we love him even if he hates us."

This hard and brutal truth made ruby and Yang cry more as the doctor comes out from the doors, I ran right over to him grabbing his coat.

Qrow:"do you know if my son is okay!?"

The doctor looked at me confused.

Doctor:"sorry mam but i don't know if your son is okay, I'm actually here for the family of jack schnee."

Then out of the corner of my eye I saw a woman with white hair walk over to the doctor while I walk back to the seat where I was before. Surprisingly there were many kids who came in after y/n, some of the people I recognize like Glenda and James. When I sat back down looking as the white haired lady walked though the double doors the doctor had come from.

Willow POV

I followed the doctor who was working on my little boy through the hospital.

Doctor:"So miss schnee we found out that he has multiple injuries all over his body along with an infection in one of his kidneys."

I started to cry since Jack must have been In so much pain while I just looked on at him and drank instead of protecting him.

Doctor:"unfortunately the infection spread too much so we had to remove the kidney but he will be fine but I am wondering how a Grimm could do this much."

I knew that no Grimm could have done this to jack since they would have just killed him instead of torturing him.

Willow:"I don't know, at least my daughter killed the monster."

I really wanted to tell the truth about why jack is how he is but Jacque said that if the truth came out then the White fang would gain more support causing more chaos in the streets. We then reached a door which the doctor put his hand on the door knob.