something new

Hello boys and girls here is the next chapter of my neglected and abused RWBY story which I hope that all of you are enjoying as much as I am in writing it. Now for my question of the day and that is what do you think about this new order that is mentioned in the title? Given what happened last chapter I think all of you all have an idea of what happened. Now let's get on with the chapter shall we?

Qrow POV

I sat in the air ship that was to take me and the rest of team STRQ, to beacon, to meet with Ozpin, to discuss a new alliance we have made but I didn't care who were were allied with or not all I care about is finding out where y/n, is. I was also a little worried about what Ruby and Yang, said they fought earlier, a large knight who was not a grim but seemed to fight like one as well as not being human. I looked out the window seeing Beacon, off in the distance seeing that there were students walk around like they did when we were students, I even remember when I carried y/n, through the school. Back then I loved y/n more than any mother would love her child. People called me a slut for getting pregnant while I was in school but I had my son so I didn't care about what they thought, as well as that bastard Leon, claiming that he would be there for me but he left as soon as he could since he never wanted to help me raise y/n. Soon as the ship started to lower down to the ground we all stood up.

Summer:"okay, let's see what Ozpin, wants."

I could tell she was trying to be upbeat but not even she could hid the fact that she as well as the rest of us didn't really want to be here. When all of us got out we made our way to the school, we haven't told Ruby and Yang, that we were here since we wanted to surprise them. When we entered the building we made our way to Ozpin, office while I felt a cold chill at the back of my neck for some reason. I was remembering all of the things I did with y/n, he seemed to enjoy this place, even seemed to like Leon, but he didn't know how much of a bastard he really was. We made our way to the elevator, but as we were walking there I did notice that there was a girl here who looked a bit like James, ice queen. When we were in the elevator Tai, clicked the button to take us to Ozpin, office, we went up in cold silence that would freeze even the ice queen, as well as the rest of her family.

Summer:"so... What do you think Ozpin, wants us to meet and do you think this person will be strong."

Raven:"he must be if Ozpin is willing to form an alliance with them."

I don't care if they are strong or weak, the only way that I would care about this person is if they were y/n, or knew how to find him then I would be interested in them. The when the elevator stopped the doors opened up and on the other side of the doors was Ozpin and Glenda but also Salem. Quickly we all pulled out our weapons and rushed towards her ready to cut down the queen of grimm, though she didn't seem to try anything to stop us.

Ozpin:"stop."

All of us did just as my sword was an inch away from her throat.

Qrow:"why! She deserves to die after all the people she has killed as well as her Grimm."

Salem:"ex Grimm, infact I've lost all of my magic power now."

I looked at Salem, wondering what her end goal was if she was planning a scheme like this, we could kill her right now if we wanted but Ozpin must have a good reason for her being here.

Ozpin:"I think it would be best if you all sat down and we'll tell you what happened, and that would include putting those weapons away if you all don't mind."

I begrudgingly put mine away and as did the rest of my team, then we all went to a seat and sat down looking at them wondering what there reason for this is.

Ozpin:"now, let's start at the begining, Salem."

Ozpin, looked at her.

Salem:"it started when I was in my castle with my underlings, it was pretty normal until there was a commotion all over my kingdom. Someone else has control over the Grimm and not to mention an army of rat men."