day one back outside.

Hello there boys and girls here is the next chapter of this story and I have to say that doing these chapters in advance feels quite weird since I feel bad because you guys aren't getting to read them first thing but it also means that when it dose come out you guys get a few chapters to tide you all over. Now for my question of the day and that is what is your favourite semblable in RWBY? For me I'm not sure if it was ever named but I would say it has to be neo quirk because she uses it quite smartly despite it being one that would not be able to use it in offence. Now with that all said and done let's get on with the chapter.

Qrow POV

I picked y/n up out of the char seat as I would need to basically do everything for y/n now, raven had taken the wheelchair out of the boot of the car. When I placed y/n in the wheelchair I looked at him.

Qrow:"are you okay y/n? Are you comfy?"

Y/n blinked once which I was happy with since I did something right. I when behind him and started to push the wheel chair. While we walk closer the the house I am forcefully reminded of all the thing I had done to y/n in the front of the house, from making him stand as a training dummy for ruby and Yang, to using him as bait for grim to show the girls a huntress in action. When we reach the steps of the patio I grabbed the wheels of y/n chair and lifted him up to the patio.

Summer:"what do you think we should make y/n for lunch?"

I didn't really know since the doctors said that y/n could only have liquids like soup due to him being paralysed.

Qrow:"I don't know, I'll think about it but let's get him inside."

Ruby then opened the door as we all walked in, I guess I will put y/n into the living room while I think about what to make him to eat. I placed y/n in the living room so that he was Infront of the TV since he should have some fun. I looked at y/n face.

Qrow:"is this okay y/n?"

He blinked once but when I looked away from y/n all the memories of how I abused my little boy came flooding back to me. I went as fast as i could into the kitchen in hopes that I could not have to remember all of those things, I accidentally bumped into Yang as I did so. When I was in the kitchen those memories did go away but they were replaced of the ones where I abused y/n in here. I went over to the cupboard where I kept my booze in hope of getting these thoughts out of my head. I violently opened up the door of the cupboard and took out one of the bottles, I didn't even put it into the glass before I started to drink it down like there was no tomorrow. I felt a hand on my shoulder which I stopped drinking to turn around to look at, the person was Tai.

Tai:"are you sure you are okay qrow?"

I nodded but deep down I knew that I was not okay since all I wanted to do was kill myself but I will prove to y/n I love him before that. I looked at my old team seeing that they were all as depressed as I am.

Ruby:"zwei!! Don't do that to y/n!"

All four of us quickly ran into the living room wanting to know what Zwei was doing to y/n, when I reached the room I saw that he was biting y/n ankle while ruby was trying to get her off of him. Before I could reach Zwei to kick him off of y/n ruby managed to get him off while I went to y/n side.

Qrow:"are you okay y/n!?"

Y/n didn't blink at all which just made me worried if he was even more hurt.

Qrow:"do you need to go to the hospital y/n?"

He blinked twice which was a relief while I looked at ruby who was holding Zwei, memories of all the times he hurt y/n came flooding back to me but the worst to me was when I gave him rewards for it.