RUN!!!

Hello boys and girls here is the next chapter of my story which I hope that all of you are enjoying as much as I am writing it for you guys and girls. Now for my question of the day and that is what do you think of having fifteen chapters all at once? I'm serious I have actually started to get into the habit of writing some of my story's in advanced and honestly it feels better since I'm not really in much of a rush and all you guys and girls get many chapters at the same time. So please if you like it or is it overwhelming. Now with that all said and done let's get into this story shall we.

Y/n POV

I looked down from my large tower seeing my lost boys playing in the forest below chasing down grim that Jarvis, had made for us. When I got board of looking at my lost boys ripping the Grimm to shreds I looked back into the room, in the room was Alice. She had came here on my request from the skull rock, her base of operations but she calls her base wonder land.

Alice:"so why did you call me here y/n, I assume it wasn't for a spot of tea with some jam tarts."

I shook my head side to side.

Y/n:"no, it was not but I did actually call you here for a good reason."

Alice:"why do you want me then?"

Y/n:"well, Lancelot, has been telling me that it would appear team RWBY, is at the rat nest we have set up in the destroyed city. The explosives should be in place but still I don't want them finding out about them until we move to the final train station."

Alice:"and you want me to... Have some of the brings of wonderland help defend it should the team find the nest would that be correct?"

Y/n:"you got it in one Alice, so will you give the knight in the black satin armour a hand?"

She lightly chuckled when she heard my little joke.

Alice:"of course, I'll make sure that the next of rats will have some tea time friends."

Y/n:"good to hear it, now is there anything else you wish to bring up to me or would you like to leave?"

Alice:"I actually want to ask you about what you are going to do to the doctor since you did give him one job."

I looked over to a table near me and reached over to my pan pipes and picked them up, placed them Infront of my lips.

Y/n:"I think it's time that that doctor spends some time with your good friend Hyde, to come out and go for a night on the town."

Alice:"are you not afraid that he might just make things more difficult if you let him loss on the city of Vale?"

Y/n:"maybe, but think about all of the fun that he could have."

I then began to play my Pan pipes as Alice, then walked out of the room. When I looked down to my lost boys I saw that the lost boys were now ripping apart the Grimm like a pack of wolf's would rip apart there pray.

Ruby POV

I slashed at another one of the Grimm that was in the city killing it, this mission was not so bad, it was creepy but not anything that we couldn't handle. Soon when the last of the Grimm me and my team were fighting fell I noticed that Zwei, was nowhere to be found.

Ruby:"hey, have any of you seen Zwei, around?"

Everyone then looked around at the area curious if he is here or not.

Yang:"hey! I think I found his tracks."

I used my semblance and rushed over to Yang, and when I reappeared I looked at some of the dirt on the ground seeing it has small paw prints in it.