Begining of the festival

Hello there boys and girls how are you all doing and I hope that all of you are having a good day or at the very least an okay day, now here is the next chapter of my neglected and abused RWBY story which I hope that all of you are enjoying as much as I am writing it for you guys and girls. Now for my question of the day for this story and that is what do you think of this festival in the series as short lived as it was, personally I thought that it was boring a bit from other series who had fighting tournament's as well as fighting festivals. I'll explain it a bit further I just thought that it did not really do much to stand out form all the others but instead it followed the lines of what you are to do and did not really try to do something a little bit new. But that is just me and I would like to know what you all think but with that all said and done let's get on with the story shall we.

Y/n POV

Sitting down I looked down from my balcony to see my lost boys all playing with each other, tossing pieces of meat down at them for them to try and catch and eat, well, once they have done hunting it down. Chesh, told me that he and the good doctor are already working on a way to... how did they put it, make this festival turn to ashes in the mouths of the people of Vale. I didn't care if a few people or everyone became scared, all I cared about was hurting my family, hurting them worse than all the way they hurt me and my friends. Then I began to imagine them all on crosses looking as everything they loved was being burned in front of them.

Alice:"y/n, we need to talk with you."

I turned my head back to see that Alice was there along with jack and Lancelot.

Y/n:"what do you need me to help you with?"

Lancelot:"we want you to let us attack Beacon."

Y/n:"you will but we need to wait for our agents to get things ready for our attack."

Alice:"do you think Chesh and Jekyll, are about to get things before the festival finishes, two people are not exactly reassuring in terms of being able to cut the power to the security of the academy."

Y/n:"your right, but it is two people and a sleeper agent, but if you want then I suppose one of you can go but I do have one condition."

I then pointed to Lancelot.

Y/n:"I want you to have a change of appearance."

Lancelot:"So what do you want me to wear glasses and dye my hair?"

I shook my head side to side.

Y/n:"no, I have something more... drastic change."

Then when I whistled two of my lost boys began to climb up the great tree to meet with us as Lancelot grabbed ahold of his sword when two of my lost boys jumped though the window and stood next to me looking at him.

Y/n:"so, would you like me to send you there with the new look or could you wait for a few more weeks?"

He looked at me, then at the two lost boys and he let go of his sword.

Lancelot:"I will wait the weeks y/n, but I will remember this."

Y/n:"if you say so, but know I am trying to do what is best for us."

Lancelot:"or is it what is best for you and the revenge against your family?"

Alice:"let's stop this now boys, I will be going back into the real world to have some fun, or do you have something against that y/n?"

Y/n:"I won't stop you having fun so long as you don't get caught and you do not go to the academy until it is time."

Jack:"sounds like the same thing if you ask me."