I don't like this

Hello boys and girls here is the next chapter of my neglected and abused RWBY story which I have that all of you guys are enjoying as much as I am writing it. Now before we get onto the chapter I know some of you might be getting sick of me saying this but i am on chapter eleven (not including the bio) which is quite far. okay but if any other authors are here do you guys make chapters in advance and how do you feel about that? Now for my question of the day and that is what thing in the RWBY world confuses you, like it doesn't get explained? For me I think it would have to be why the hell was Cinder, and friends stealing so much dust? The only reason I could think of was to make it harder for hunters to get there hands on it but I don't think it was explained in the show. Not sure if that is a plot hole but I'm counting it so please let me know what your guy's choice is. Now with that all said and done let's get one with this story shall we.

Ruby POV

I blocked an attack from Pyrrha, who was sparing with me, professor Goodwitch, told us to practice for the upcoming festival where all of the academy's around the world will come here for a huge tournament. Ever since the events at the forever falls Jaune, has been taking lessons from Pyrrha but that's strange cat faunus is still stuck in my head. I haven't seen him again and I can't put my finger on it but he reminded me of someone, then I felt something hit me right in my face knocking me to the ground. I looked up seeing that Pyrrha, had won the fight pointing the tip of her sword at me.

Glenda:"the winner is miss Nikos, miss rose, you should not get distracted so easily as if miss Nikos, was a Grimm then she would have gobbled you up."

I nodded and Pyrrha, held out her hand which I took as she helped me up back onto my feet, both of us then looked at the teacher.

Glenda:"I expect you all to be at the tip of your game, you aren't just representing yourselves and your team but also this academy. Don't bring shame to it."

Then we heard the bell ding.

Glenda:"class dismissed."

She then walked off as me and Pyrrha, ran over to our teams with smiles on our faces, the Vytal festival might be a while away but we still want to be ready. When I reached my team I jumped into the arms of Yang.

Ruby:"how did I do?"

I looked up at Yang, who gave me a big smile.

Yang:"good, until the last part, sorry Ruby."

I nodded.

Pyrrha:"sorry for hitting you by the way Ruby, I hope I don't hurt you too bad."

I shook my hand side to side.

Ruby:"don't sweat it, now we have to get back to our dorm."

Me and my team rushed to our dorm room to plan out our plan to find out what Roman, is planning on doing with all of the dust he had been taking. When we arrived back at our dorm we suited up and got our weapons at the ready for what dangers will come. We had finished talking about what each of us will do, I glanced at the window and for a second I thought I saw something look at me, like a shadow.

Weiss:"wait, don't we have one more class today?"

Then we realised that we did have another class with professor port, all of us out our weapons back onto our beds before walking off to attend the last class before our plan.

Lancelot POV

I walked through y/n, tower where he wanted to meet with me for some reason as I have done nothing wrong, I have just been training with my knights. When I reached the door of his room, a large round door so big and wide and elephant could walk through it. I opened up the door to see that y/n was sitting on a throne with some of his lost boys all around him, they were tall lanky black creatures with skulls for heads and black bushy mains like a lion.