Christmas Eve

Hello boys and girls here is the next chapter of my neglected and abused rwby story which I hope that all of you are finding interesting. Now as the title of this chapter says it takes place on Christmas Eve so a time I thought would be fun to write about. Now for my question of the day and that is which of the logos looks the coolest in your opinion? For me it is a hard one but I think I would have to say that it is velvets since I just like the stitched up heart look which kind of reminds me of kingdom hearts, here it is incase you are curious.

Dont own this but what one is your favourite? Now with that all said and done let's get on with the story.

Summer rose POV

I looked around the house making sure that all of the Christmas decorations were right since this would be the first Christmas the whole family would be here with y/n. Me and qrow managed to convince y/n to come along to this, ruby and Yang are exited to meet y/n again since last time y/n didn't even act like they were there but I'm sure y/n will at least blink for them. I continued to run around the house to make sure everything was just right, I had even considered putting zwei in a kennel while y/n was here since zwei has been biting y/n.

Raven:"summer!"

I turned around to see raven standing behind me with both ruby and Yang next to her.

Raven:"just calm down, in sure both qrow and y/n will be happy with all of the work that you have put in, now sit down, they will be here soon."

Then I heard the sound of a car park and I could see that it was qrow from the little I saw out the window.

Qrow POV

I was done parking the car as I looked at y/n with a smile on my face hoping it would help make y/n a little more happier.

Qrow:"okay y/n, were here. Are you ready for this?"

If I was being honest with myself I was not all that ready since I would have preferred to be anywhere but the place my son would consider hell. Y/n blinked once though I don't He is telling the truth but I'm guessing he is doing it to make me happy which would be nice of him.

Qrow:"okay y/n I'll get everything ready and then we can go in to meet with the rest of the family."

Y/n blinked one as I undid the seatbelt and I got out of the car which I was summer my now wife walking over to me with a small smile on her face.

Summer:"hey qrow, do you want a hand?"

I smiled at her and nodded.

Qrow:"yes, thank you summer."

Both of us then started to walk to the back of the chair to get y/n's wheelchair out, with a little struggle we managed to do it. While summer was getting the chair ready I opened up the side door to get y/n out of the car, I undid his seat belt before shoving one of him ands under his butt with the other on his back. I took y/n out of the car carefully as to not hit his head on the car, once I had him out I placed him down onto the wheelchair and looked at his eyes.

Qrow:"are you comfy y/n?"

Y/n blinked once which I smiled at.

Qrow:"okay, here we go."

Then Summer started to push y/n chair forward around the car and to the house, thankfully Tai and raven had installed a ramp to make it easy for y/n to get up. Once we reached the front door I was horrified to get flashbacks of all the times I would lock y/n outside every winter in nothing but his underwear, at the time I would alway hope he died.

Summer:"are you okay qrow?"

I looked at summer who had her hand on the door handle, I shook my head side to side.