Chapter Fifteen- Gianni's Day Off Part Two

Gianni soon learned, that all his kids wanted to do, was spend time with him. They didn’t care what they were doing, just as long as they were having fun.

“Dad!” Ezekiel shouted, while tossing the ruby ball to the tall blue skinned man. As soon as his dad caught the ball, he was tickled by three of his children. Aron and Sophie grabbed his legs, while Jocelyn was hanging off his right arm. However they weren’t enough to stop him from moving forward.

“Dad! No fair!” Aron shouted while tagging on his leg. He and Sophie were being dragged along the ground, wearing their old clothes. He and Sophie were trying everything to bring their father down, but it barely affected him. 

“Aron, stop being a sore loser,” Ava told him, crossing her arms around her torso. She and Jocelyn might not like playing sports, but they liked playing with their family.

“Ava, you’re winning! Of course you’re going to say that,” Aron shouted at the brunette. She said smiled, the sun making the red in her hair stand out. Jocelyn were thrown off, making Aron grunt as the light girl landed on his back.

“No fair,” Sophie muttered. Only Steve and Arianna could stop their dad, everyone else had to use their powers if they wanted to stop him, but they weren’t allowed.

“Kids, kids. I thought you were better than that,” Gianni told them, a giant smile on his face. He hadn’t been able to do this for a while “Come on, show me wrong. Tackle me!”

Everyone, besides Gianni, looked at Steve. He just shot them a look that said ‘not happening’, their gaze went to Arianna. Her blue eyes narrowed, but she soon grinned and ran into her dad. With her unnatural strength, he was sent flying into the ground, which cause a doggy pile with the rest of his children.

“Dad. Can we go swimming?” Ezekiel asked once he was free from the pile. Everyone just looked at him, then looked at their dad with puppy dog eyes.

“Fine, get your swimmers,” Gianni laughed. His children just cheered and went to get their swimmers. He still didn’t know, how much Lillie got them, but he was finding out. Frist clothes and then swimmers.

--

“Come on, Ivan,” Aron shouted looking at the raven. The pool in the backyard was massive, the deep end going to about five meters deep “Get in the pool! You’re a killjoy.”

London was sitting in the chair next to him. She looked at her brother, who was leaning against the edge and was trying to make Ivan, join in on the ‘fun’. She had an idea and Jocelyn looked at her with a smile and a nod. She slowly made the raven levitate from his sunbed, until he was just next to Arianna. Then, without any warning, she dropped him.

Ivan quickly went to the surface. He should’ve seen something like that happening, he was going to give London a piece of his mind. However, he looked to the side and saw Arianna’s large chest, with her not so flat stomach.

Arianna looked down to stare into light brown eyes. Both of them, just stared, until Ezekiel thought it was funny and turned into water above them. The freezing cold water, broke them out of whatever it was they were in. Ivan pulled the blue hair boy, into a head lock, the moment the boy came up.