Chapter Twenty-Nine- The War is On

“I’m glad you’re staying,” Gianni told Lillie as she laid her head on his chest. He kissed her forehead and she just looked at him, when there was a knock at the door.

“Come in,” Gianni shouted while covering both of them with his sheets. He didn’t need his children to see Lillie naked or him for that matter.

“I’ll tell you out here,” Jocelyn shouted from outside “I walked in on Arianna and Ivan once. Steve and Sophie twice. I’m not adding you two to that list,”

“Did you burn your eyes,” Gianni joked.

“No,” Jocelyn told him while rolling her eyes “But I wanted to tell you that everyone was better. So everyone will be fine for the exams,”

“That’s good to hear,” Lillie told her “Now tell her to go into her own room! Or tell Ivan to go to his room. They won’t get any rest if they stay in the same room,”

“Come on mum,” Arianna shouted. Francesca most likely told her, what she told Jocelyn “Sophie can stay with Steve!”

“Sophie doesn’t have exams,” Lillie shouted, while they was a loud bang of someone rolling out of a bed “Room, Ivan or Arianna. Jocelyn teleport them to their rooms,”

“Yes, mum,” Jocelyn told her while she teleported to ask Ava who was in who’s room, she wasn’t going to waste time, by going to both.

“If I give you grounding rights, you’re going to abuse them… aren’t you?” Gianni joked looking into Lillie’s dark brown eyes.

“Please… I’ve been grounding them for weeks.”

Ivan smiled as Jocelyn appeared in the room, with her eyes closed. She was really making sure, she didn’t see anything. With a nod of her head, Arianna kissed him before they both vanished in a flash of light. He never thought his life would be like this. If someone told him, seven months ago, that he’d make friends with a bunch of supernatural kids, he’d sent them to the nearest mental facility.

Come Monday, he’d be back to the old morning retune. Hearing Sophie’s wake up call, followed by Ezekiel making him soaking wet. He didn’t think Jocelyn would be walking in one him anymore, not in the shower anyway, but the others will. He’d have to watch Aron steal Steve’s body parts and get knocked over by the two.

Sophie might set his clothes or his hair on fire. London might make something float and he might get hit by it. Francesca might trip him with a vine or some plant. Ava might warn him about something, or she might just smile at him and he’d know something was going to happen. Jocelyn might even teleport him over the pool.

However, if he was lucky, Arianna might deal with her siblings and save him, or just join in on the fun. If Jocelyn was feeling sorry for him, she might teleport him out of danger. Their personalities had pulled him in and they’re acceptance had kept him there.

His life was never going to be boring. He was fine with that, in fact, for the first time he was happy with his life. His beautiful girlfriend, made things bearable. He wanted to make her smile and do, silly and small things. At least she wasn’t going to expect money, she loved him… for him and not his family.

We woke up with cold water dropping on his face. He leaped out of bed, with a wild yell… he didn’t hear Sophie’s wake up call. He looked in horror as Ezekiel just laughed his ass off.

“What? Thought you were going to stay without the proper welcome?” Ezekiel told him while walking over to the wall and going through it, he had to wake Jocelyn up and he wouldn’t like the results.

“That’s it…” Ivan told him while going to his cupboard, picking out the flour he had stored that there last night “I’m fighting back this time!”

Ezekiel screamed in horror as his skin turned to a paste, he looked at the raven and shouted “No fair!”

“I don’t have supernatural powers, so I have to cheat and play dirty,” Ivan told him. Ezekiel was going to say something, but Jocelyn was up and she teleported him over the pool.

“What was that noise,” Gianni asked as a loud bang was heard. Lillie only opened one eye and listened to what was going on, that was until London told her. It seems they weren’t going to tell Gianni, because he was the one who was going to have to clean up the mess. She and Jocelyn had to go to the office, then the young girl had to teleport to school. She was pretty sure that her parents would give the girl something, before she left.

“Jocelyn we need to go!” Lillie shouted as she pulled on a dress, she’d have the girl teleport the two of them to her parent’s house. Gianni would have to deal with the war that Ivan had started, she wasn’t going to clean that mess. She smiled at him, as the girl teleported her to her room.

Jocelyn just smiled while handing her a dress, turning around so that Lillie could get dressed. When she was done, she told Jocelyn her parents addressed and the two of the teleported away. She might not like the way they fought.

Still, she was glad they accepted them and made them apart of their life. Kaiser Mansion… was starting to feel like home.