Chapter Seventeen- Ivan's Irritation

“Your children are so lovely,” Janelle said as Gianni carried her luggage inside. She only had the one suitcase, but he was more than happy to carry it, seeing how they were their guests “So well-behaved,”

“You think so…” he laughed weakly. They were a few times, that his children almost messed up. Steve lost his hand and London throw it out the window, before anyone saw. Arianna broke her cup with her strength and Ava apologised for knocking it out of her hand. Jocelyn, at times, looked ready to kill Alice, because of Ivan’s emotions. London had to stop Alice from getting to close to Ivan, she also had to stop Jocelyn from killing the girl. Sophie started a small fire near the girl’s feet, but Ezekiel had quickly stopped it.

“I’m just glad that, Ivan, is getting along with them. He had such a hard time at his old school,” she sighed watching as Jocelyn lectured him about something “However, he seems happier here, than he did in the city, so thank you. Also, dinner was lovely,”

“That was Jocelyn, Ava and Lillie,” Gianni told her. He saw that she was softly smiling watching her son and Jocelyn, it looked like they were borderline fighting “My daughter’s wouldn’t allow me near the food. Both agreed that Lillie was a better cook than me,”

“Well, I’m glad she isn’t letting you salve away after her,” she commented as Arianna and Owen brought in his luggage, as well as Alice’s. Which Arianna just put outside the door. Ava and London showed the girl were her room was, since Ava didn’t want to explain to the two why the blonde was dead.

Arianna was soon talking to both Jocelyn and Ivan. They were planning on having another study season, since they had a test in English. The rest of the teens were sitting on stairs between the first and second floor.

“So… Ivan, where is your room,” Alice said as she stood next to him, pulling his arm into her chest, which was smaller than even Jocelyn and Ava’s, who had just become a healthy weight.

“Alice, right?” Jocelyn asked and when the blonde nodded, she continued “His not comfortable and we were talking about some school work,”

“His helping you with school work?” Alice asked while looking at the red head “That reminds me, everyone at our private school misses you. It’s sad, that you’re stuck going with the peasants,”

Arianna just removed the girl from Ivan’s arm. Both she and Jocelyn stood in front of him, both looking like bodyguards. Alice just looked at them, wondering why they thought they had the right to touch her.

“If your information, Shae has some of the best schools in the country,” Arianna told her, both girls were glaring at blonde “We were talking about studying and homework,”

“Both Arianna and I have scholarships to one of Shae’s Universities,” Jocelyn said while folding her arms under her chest “I bet the only reason you’re in school is, because daddy is paying for you to go. Guess what, money means nothing in this house,”

“We’ll treat you, like we treat anyone else,”

“So, if you think your insults and comments are going to pass,”

“Then you’re going to have to get a reality check,” Arianna said while cracking her knuckles. Ivan just looked at the two girls in front of him. If his parents ever made him go to meetings, and he needed guards, he was going to hire these two.

“Ivan, Arianna, Jocelyn. I have to give Alice a tour,” Francesca said but when she looked at what was going on and read Ivan’s mind, she didn’t want to be near the girl “Never mind, Alice, you should go into your room, before you end up injured,”

“You wouldn’t dare!” Alice shouted. She would sue them, if they landed one finger on her, then they’re father would have to sell his ‘precious house’. No one answered her, but Francesca just dragged Alice away, while Jocelyn wanted to get away from both Arianna’s and Ivan’s angry. She didn’t need to leash at someone, simply because two people around her, where extremely pissed.

--

“Jocelyn are you okay?” Ava asked as she entered her sister room. Francesca told her what happened, and she was telling the others. No one was going to like Alice, instead she was going to have about ten people pissed off at her “I heard what happened,”

“Arianna and Ivan’s angry got to me, not only that, but I was already pissed,” Jocelyn muttered into her pillow. She was sure Alice was in her room, she was also sure that Francesca had locked her in.

“Its fine Jocelyn,” Sophie said while sitting next to her feet. She and the others had entered when she heard Jocelyn tell Ava what happened.

“I don’t like her,” London muttered sitting on the floor, the others following. Sophie made the young girl sit and Ava quickly sat next to her twin “We should get rid of her,”

“Dad said, we have to behave,” Francesca reminded them, Arianna was in her room. Both she and Ivan, were going over their English homework, since Alice wouldn’t go into Arianna’s room nor would she think that he was there.

“Hey, but Arianna likes him,” Jocelyn told them, Sophie was hugging her and she was leaning into her older sister’s embrace “Ivan likes her, but he won’t see it, until that bitch is gone,”

“And who cares what dad said,” Ezekiel shouted. He didn’t like the girl, the whole time at dinner London had to use her shadow, simply because the girl couldn’t see that Ivan didn’t like her.

“What about their parents?” Aron asked “They’re nice. For rich people… wait, dad said we had to behave around them, he never said anything about their guest,”      

“I’ve got a plan,” London said a smile on her face. Once you insulted or threatened someone in this house, then you had to deal with all of them. Ivan was a member of the family, he didn’t like what Alice was doing, so they were going to protect him.

“I’m in,” the others said. If London came up with the plan, then she would be lucky to walk out of this house sane.

“This is the plan…”