Epilogue

Lillie just smiled as she looked at her watch. The meeting had just ended and she needed to get home, the kids could be coming home from university.

“Good work, Lillie,” Owen told her while she put her papers in her brief case “Call your mother later, she wants to know how her grandchildren did,”

“Thank you, father,” she said while Owen left, leaving her to pack away the rest of her things. Bennett was looking at her from his seat, he had just finished taking notes from the meeting.

“Lillie, may I have a word?” Bennett asked while they were leaving, Lillie heading to her office “I know I broke it up a while ago, but I was wondering if you would like to get a drink,”

“Sorry, Bennett,” she told him a small smile on her face, though she was annoyed. She was happy with Gianni and wasn’t going to leave him, for a rich prick no less “I need to get home and make dinner for the kids,”

“Kids?” he asked while running a hand through his blond hair “You have kids?”

“Elven, through it might as well be thirteen,” Lille informed him, a loving expression on her face as she put her hand on her door knob “It’s there first day of uni, so they’re really excited!”

Bennett just looked at her, wondering how Lillie had university aged children, when she was only about twenty-five years old, no one, but thirteen young adults. The door opened and Lillie had come fact to chest with Gianni, a grinning Gianni.

“Afternoon, sweetie,” he said while towering over Bennett, Lillie just sighed and walked into her office, she would have to wait for him “You must be Bennett, it’s nice to meet you. I’m Gianni Kaiser, Lillie’s boyfriend,”

“Was that really necessary?”

“It was.”

“Why are you here?” she asked while locking the door and walking to the large mirror “Did Luis hex someone? Or did Rayna and Briella teleport someone to another country? You only come here, when I need to fix or clean something,”

“Nothing’s wrong,” Gianni told her as they walked through the floor length mirror and out of the rose framed mirror in her office “Can’t I visit you at work, without something being wrong?”      

Lillie just looked at him with a raised eyebrow. She was sure something was wrong. It was the only reason he stepped through the mirror, the one that Luis made her. Jocelyn had teleported the other one to her office, so she could go between the two locations in a heartbeat.

“Both Jocelyn and Luis have started dinner,”

Lillie just took of her jacket, while ignoring Gianni. She went to the kitchen, where Luis had casted a spell on the spoon, making sure that the sauce was being stirred. Both teens look at her and smiled, while she put on her apron.

“Hey mum,” Jocelyn said with a smile on her face, but then she glared at her dad “Dad, you know you can’t be in the kitchen, you’ll just grope mum!”