Chapter Twenty-Two- Kiss

“I can’t believe that it was just a business meeting,” Francesca sulked as her family sat in the common room. Both Ava and Jocelyn had connected their laptops to the camera that was pointing to the front door.

“That’s not true,” Ava reminded her checking the ends of her hair “They were talking about their childhoods. Lillie told Gianni what she hoped to do in her family’s business,”

“Dad’s glad that we like Lillie,” London yawned from her spot next to the twins “Lillie also kept thinking about how Dad looked in his suit, while Dad thought about how pretty she looked and how good a mother she would be, when she had kids,”

“They decently like each other,” Jocelyn added she almost had to stop her own emotions that it was getting that bad, Saniya had gotten worried “I’ve gotten better had controlling my abilities, but I still had to slightly block it,”

“But there wasn’t any hand holding or winking or any other signs?” Francesca asked again, causing the three to just roll their eyes. Both Ivan and Arianna sighed, they hadn’t added anything and so far, they weren’t asked “Ivan, what’s your take?”

“Lillie likes him,” Ivan told her, what London and Jocelyn told her, should’ve pointed that out. Arianna just rolled her eyes at her sister, they watched too many ‘love movies’ and Francesca read too many romantic novels.

“And dad likes her,” Arianna told them, they were seeing it from a ‘normal’ view. The way they acted, talked and such “But do you think it’ll be enough?”

“Enough for what?”

“Enough for Lillie to stay!” Francesca shouted in frustration. Ivan just looked at her, shocked, and the blonde realised what she had shouted. She was going too stuck to what she had said! “Lillie’s good for dad. He laughs more with her around, he doesn’t work himself to the ground, because someone’s helping him. Also, thanks to her I’ve got a date next week,”

“Guys, there back!” Aron said his hearing was the best, so he heard Lillie’s car pulling into the drive way. Everyone looked at the closet laptop, if their dad walked in they could clam doing homework. Francesca and Sophie were sharing with Arianna. London and Ivan were sharing with Ava, while Aron and Ezekiel were sharing with Jocelyn.

--    

 “Kids?” Gianni shouted when he walked through the door, when he didn’t get a reply, he just sighed “Hopefully, their doing their homework. Steve’s most likely asleep, that lazy bastard,”

“I’m guessing his done this before,” Lillie said while taking off her jacket. She had a good time, but she thought she saw some of Gianni’s children. However, they looked to be on their own dates, so she didn’t point it out to the blue skinned man.

“He has,” Gianni told her while to turning to face the raven “Also, you didn’t have to pay for dinner. I would have paid for some or my own meal,”

“It was only polite,” Lillie told him while brushing some of her hair out of her face, only for it too fell back and she licked her lips before adding “I was the one who organised this,”