Chapter Twenty-Five- Lillie's Night

Somewhere a door slammed, causing Ivan to flinch at the noise. He was holding his head in agony and wanted a cup of icy cold water. With great relief he was soon, drinking a large cup of cold water. He didn’t know what happened last night.

He remembered Sophie and Steve making out, along with Aron and Rayna. He didn’t know how they got home, because he was sure both Jocelyn and Ava had passed out at one point. However, he did remember felling into bed as soon as he saw it. He didn’t know if the others were back, he didn’t know if they had extra people, at the moment, he really didn’t care.

He heard footsteps, he didn’t feel like talking to any of them and when the door opened he gave them his worse glare. Lillie just looked at her younger brother, wondering where they had taken him, since she was asleep when they came home and she didn’t see them leave.

“I didn’t think anyone was up,” Lillie said while talking over to get cups, Ivan looked like he needed coffee. Ivan almost laughed when he saw her limp. She just looked at him with ‘don’t you dare’ look, but he really couldn’t help it.

“Nice shirt,” he commented with a laugh, but flinched when Lillie slammed the cupboard door, she had soon enough people with a hangover to know what worked, she wanted to cause her brother discomfort, since he was doing the same to her. Ivan wasn’t sorry, since she was wearing a blue shirt, which Ivan had recognised as Gianni’s. She also had purple hickeys on her throat “Looks like you had a good night,”

“Shut up!” Lillie snapped while taking a ship of water and putting some toast into the toaster. She was making herself some coffee, but it would seem that Ivan would need some as well “You look like shit, little brother,”

“Speak for yourself,” Ivan knew he looked horrible. His skin was pasty looking and he had bags under his eyes, he was also sure that they were bloodshot “Taking Gianni breakfast in bed are we?”

“So how was your night?”

“I wish I knew,”

“Where do you guys go anyway?”

“Strip Club.”

“Strip club?” Lillie repeated and when Ivan nodded his head, she planned to ask one of the others. It was Sophie’s twenty-first yesterday “And how did you guys get in?”

“Sophie’s twenty-first,” Ivan sighed, he knew she was going to ask that, in fact he asked how they got in “The boss is one of Sophie’s friends, so he lets them in. In fact he lets in any supernatural,”

“Why?”

“Later,” he whispered leaving the room planning to have a shower. He no longer cared if someone walked in, but he was sure everyone was still asleep.

When Lillie returned to Gianni’s bedroom, the man was still asleep. She walked in holding two cups of coffee.

“Lillie… come back to bed,”

“Gianni, I’ve got coffee,” she told him.