Chapter Twenty-Seven- Illness

Jocelyn was cooking when she felt something being thrown at her back. Making the objects teleport into the near-by wall, when she turned her head she saw that they’re were knifes. When London was sick, she seemed to get a sixth sense, she was the only reason… no had died from floating knives.

“Jocelyn how are the others?” Gianni asked his daughter, his cup lifted up and crushed down on his skull. His newspaper getting wet when his drink fell off his head “No one is getting killed by knifes are they? Also why didn’t you stop that?”

“Stop what?”

“The cup?”

“I’ve been on the lookout for sharp pointy objects,” Jocelyn told him pointing the wooden spoon in his face, while teleporting another pair of knifes that seemed to want to go into her leg “I can’t keep track of everything, since I also need to save Lillie,”

Gianni just smiled at his daughter, before Lillie popped into the kitchen. Holes where in her sleeves, showing that she had been pinned to the wall, soon afterwards Ivan was also teleported into the kitchen.

“Cabinet?” Ava asked him she was making the salad. The third and fourth floors was a mess, but none of them were taking a chance to clean. It seemed that Lillie did and that’s what her twin saved her from “I’m going to take soup up in a minute, no, I’m not going to walk up!”

“I’ll help, since Jocelyn’s teleporting you anyway,” Lillie said. If the young girl was teleporting people, then she could help. It would also mean she had to do it less times with Ava.

“I can take Arianna’s soup to her?” Ivan asked. Jocelyn just nodded and passed him a ready-made bowel of chicken soup. She didn’t give him another, since she knew that he would want to stay with her, until his parents came.

“I’ll stop Sophie’s fires,” Gianni said. Almost all of his children were sick, in fact, it would be easier to say who wasn’t sick that being Ava, Jocelyn, Aron and Steve. When his children were sick, they didn’t have control over their abilities, so any plants on the fourth floor were taken away.

A minute later, Jocelyn had teleported him into Arianna’s room. Looking out of her door, he was glad she did. He didn’t know how or why they owned so many knifes. He looked at the sick girl in bed, her light blue blanket slightly covering her face.

“You brought me soup?” she asked when opened her eyes. She sat up and accepted the hot meal from her boyfriend “You know the Osborn siblings?”

“Yes,”

“They don’t have a home anymore,”

“And…”

“Was wondering if you could tell Lillie,” Arianna muttered while starting to eat some of her meal “She’s has a better chance had getting him to listen and think about it,”

“That makes sense,” Ivan told her while sitting on her bed. He also put a tea towel over her lap, just on case she dropped some “Have you seen the hallway?”