the plural of u is us

aidan gallagher

JUST IN: Childhood Actor and Musician Aidan Gallagher rumored to be dating Rising Model Y/N. Read below for more.

I'm dating who?!

There must be a hidden camera somewhere in Y/n's home. Looking around for a sign of a red blinking light or waiting for her manager to burst in the door laughing but no. Nothing. Just her sitting on her table with her laptop wide open as the headline fades away, seeing her reflection on the dark screen.

How is she supposed to explain to her parents that she was not dating a boy he barely knew and barely even met. It's ridiculous!

Her career started not to long ago. Y/n had only been in the industry for less than 5 years. It started from simple pictures she had motivation to post on Instagram. Her father had an interest in photography and what better way to capture pictures than your love ones, right? They would travel and actively take pictures of one another, sometimes Y/n would mix and match her clothes while walking around her room with a diy red carpet made out of old cloth.

Being active on social media made her gain a few following. Soon enough small business started to contact her to model their clothing or jewelry. Sooner enough, a photographer from a model agency had asked her to audition and send in her pictures. The following month, she got an email asking if she would want to be a model in magazines and different clothing lines. Who was her to say no?

The modeling industry was both a nightmare and a dream. She had countless nights of staying up late posing for the camera, smiling until her cheeks burned. But at the same time, she had fans that supported her and said hi whenever they cross the street. It was fun. The moment she turned 18, she bought an apartment close to the agency so she wouldn't have to bother her parents at ass o'clock to drive to a venue. She could pay her own bills and even her parent's bills.

Another down side is this. She doesn't really have much of a choice in her life. She had to consult the agency or her manager for simple things such as where she could do this or when she could do that. And now, even the agency had to decide who she dated.

"Don't worry, we'll clear some of your schedules to spend time with Aidan. Make sure you go out in public so that people can see." Her manager said through the phone.

"I still don't get why I have to do this." Y/n said, rubbing a hand on her forehead.

A sigh was heard from the other line. "This will bring both of your careers the needed attention! You have a magazine coming up in 2 months and Aidan has a song coming out as well."

"How long are we supposed to 'date' for?" Rolling her eyes, surely the tone of y/n voice was enough indication that she didn't really approve of this.

"Ten."

"Excuse me?!"

"Look, I know you don't approve of this-" Good thing she knows. "I don't as well, but we don't really have a choice here. I tried talking to the superiors but they really insisted on this."

"Fine. Whatever."

Y/n hung up.

+++

The moment Y/n walked out of the elevator, she regrets it immediately. Ella, y/n's manager, was beside her that was dressed formally. Y/n on the other hand dressed casually, just a simple pair of skinny jeans and a light blue blouse from one of her sponsors. Clutching onto her bag as they entered the conference room, the only difference is that they won't be talking about her schedule or sponsors. This time they'll be talking about her and Aidan.