possessive

Five Hargreeves

My shoes clicked on the wooden floor of the Hargreeve's home. I scanned my eyes as I heard noises coming from the living room so I headed there. The teenage children were all sitting on the living room after they brushed themselves off from the chaotic photoshoot.

"Hey guys." I said softly and they turned their heads over to me. They all gave me a warm smile and a small wave.

I went forward as I sat down beside Diego. I looked around and saw Five's eyes glaring at us. He stood up and instantly disappeared, he reappeared beside me as he pulled my away from Diego.

"Woah there, tiger. Getting a little selfish over there." Klaus said pointing at Five's hand around me and I felt him growl at Klaus.

"We weren't doing anything, Five." Diego said in a harsh voice and Five only gave a glare.

"You were too close." Five said tightening his arm around me so I basically had my head on his neck.

"It's okay, Five." I whispered and he pulled me away from Diego as he sat me down on his other side.

I've been friends with all of them for about 2 years and they were the nicest and funniest people I've met. Five was the only person who was drop dead serious and cold, not to mention hot. I kinda had a crush on him but I never told anyone and with him acting like this makes me fall for him even more.

"I don't see the point of being possessive when she isn't even your girlfriend." Luther said and that seemed to pull Five's trigger. He glared at him as if he attempted to kill Luther later at midnight.

"She's mine." He tensed up the word and my eyes widened as I gave him a shocked face. What did he say?

Five took my hand and I blinked only to see Five's room. I was shocked and confused about what he said and I couldn't make up a word about it. I stood there frozen as Five was looking at me with a serious face.

"W-what did you say?" I managed to say in between my thoughts. He had his hands on his hips and had a frustrated look on his face.

"I said you're mine. Do you think I don't mean that?" Five said in a mad tone. Even though I was scared of his attitude, I couldn't help but feel my soul jumping in joy.

"Why? I thought you don't.." I trailed off as I heard him chuckle.

"What? You thought I don't like you? Bullshit." He said running his hand on his hair in frustration. I wanted to hug him and tell him how I felt.

"I don't know what to say-" I got cut off as I realized I got pushed against the wall, Five's arm trapping me and I had no where to go. I feel my back hurting from the sudden force but I didn't mind it. All I could focus on was Five's face close to mine.

"I don't know if you're blind or numb. Do you not see how crazy I'm going because of you? You made me sane and insane both at the same time. Just seeing you makes me want to trap you in my arms and not letting you go." My lips parted at the sudden behavior Five was giving me. "I'll admit, I feel jealous of every boy who's near you because I'm scared that you mind like them more than me."

"What? No!" I said in defense. "Five, I like you, a lot." I said sincerely with my hand raising to hold his cheek. "I think I love you but you-" I was stopped when he pushed his lips onto mine.

He kissed me with passion and possessiveness that I could barely keep up with his movement. I could feel how much he waited for this moment and the satisfaction he was getting from me. I felt like I was in heaven.

My fingers went up his hair and I slightly pulled it earning a groan from him. I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip asking for permission and I gladly gave in.

"Hey, Five-" We heard the door burst open and I quickly pulled away from Five as I heard a faint groan escape his lips as his head fell down to my neck.

"What do you want, Klaus?" Five said frustrated as I looked at Klaus with my cheeks burning. Klaus was staring at us as if he saw a ghost.

"Yeah, nevermind, you guys continue." Klaus said shrugging it off and his hand waving slightly. "And don't pop your cherry! We're too young for that!" He said before walking off.

"You could have closed the door!" Five shouted and I heard footsteps running back. Klaus went in to close the door and waving, I chuckled a bit.

"Klaus." Five said rolling his eyes. His hands went down to my waist before leaning in again.

"And by the way-" Klaus burst in once again and Five groaned loudly before teleporting to the door and shutting it close before Klaus could talk.

"What a pain." Five said teleporting back to me and kissed me again.