jealous

aidan gallagher

"why do you care?!" his voice shaked in anger. only a few more words and i might push him off the edge. aidan had his hands pulling on his hair lightly in frustration as i crossed my arms.

"why do i care? you're my boyfriend, dumbass. of course i would care if some girl would be brushing her hand on your shoulder seductively." i added and aidan shook his head.

"she was laughing, holding me for support." aidan added, finally standing up making me look up at him. he was 5'3 and i was so unlucky to only stand 5'1.

"i didn't know it was a requirement to hold your biceps when laughing!" i almost yelled. his eyes broke to a soft gaze letting out a chuckle. "what's so funny, gallagher? i'm trying to tell you-"

"trying to tell me what?" he cuts me off. "you're jealous?" aidan added, i felt my cheeks flush. a smirk emerging on his lips as i curled my eyebrows back and gave him a glare.

"what? no! of course not. why would i be jealous? it's not like i would be? it's stupid." i said, i felt myself losing my breath for some odd reason.

am i jealous?

"yeah, you're jealous." he answered back, he stepped forward. i stepped back and everytime he would get closer, i only moved back. until i hit the wall of his room.

he placed his hand on the side of my face, trapping me in his arm. all i could do was look at his green eyes, hoping it would be enough to make him back off. the tension was rising, suddenly the atmosphere became hotter despite the air conditioning unit in the room.

his body was so close to mine, i started to feel my back sweating as it hits the wall behind me. "you know what, y/n?" he started, his voice getting huskier with each word. "if you wanted to touch my arm so bad, why don't you ask?" i was caught in surprise.

"you're being too full of yourself." i muttered, mentally wishing someone would pop out the door and drag me away of this situation.

"why shouldn't i be? you're jealous." aidan said, my eyebrows curled into a furious glare.

"i'm not jealous! i'm concerned." i fought the urge of wanting to slap his face. yet his eyes were pulling me into a different dimension, as if hypnosis was his game.

"concerned of me getting touched? you can touch me all you want even down th-"

"SHUT IT." i yelled, he lets out a laugh. i didn't realize i was holding my breath until i was panting as if i ran a whole mile.

"alright, alright. calm down." aidan said, his forehead leaning in to rest in mine. i couldn't take it anymore. my heart was beating too fast, i felt my knees getting weaker. i wanted to pass out.

"fine." i said.

"what?" aidan said confusingly.

"i'm jealous. i'm jealous she's touching you, i'm jealous you made her happy, i'm jealous i couldn't be with you at that moment, i'm jealous that-" i was cut off, him pressing his lips onto mine for a quick kiss making me stop my sentence.

as soon as his lips left mine, i craved even more. i wanted to pull him in and kiss him like there's no tomorrow. i could still feel his lips on mine, the soft feeling of cloud nine.

"don't be jealous. you're my girlfriend for a reason." aidan said. "besides, nothing compared to your touch." he winked, my cheeks blushing like crazy.

"AIDAN NEO GALLAGHER, WE NEVER HAD S-"

he pecked my lips again, mid-sentence. "i know." he laughed. "i'll wait for that time to come." aidan added before falling into a laugh.

"you asshole." i mumbled.