Well Shit.

Do u like my sprite edit? I made ittt

TW!!!!!MENTION OF CUTTING,STARVATION AND RAPE AND MURDER AND DEATH,AND SUICIDE.

Kokichi's POV

Well shit.shit.shit.shit.shit."Kokichi,try to calm down."Shuichi probably heard me muttering to myself. As we stepped into the dorm room I saw Maki and Ryoma sitting behind a machine."I made it. It won't glitch. Theres no getting past it either. Dont even try Kokichi"Miu said from the corner where she was standing with kiibo and kaede. "Sit down." Ryoma sounded disappointed and pissed which scared the ever living shit out of me. "We are going to ask you a series of questions and you must answer them truthfully. If you don't tell the truth and it is a lie the machine will buzzed telling us it was a lie. Be careful."Maki was even more pissed then usual. I looked around to see Kaito in the back looking out the window,and Himiko and Tenko watching what was going on on he floor in the opposite corner of the room."Let's begin." "Kokichi. Have you ever permitted self harm?" Silence. I didn't want to tell them. "Kokichi. Answer the question." "Yes." ..damnit. Shuichi just looked at the floor. "Moving on. Have you ever tried to commit suicide?" Shuichi stared at me. "I-" "Answer the question." "...Yes.." Shuichi's eyes were filled with tears but he also had a glare straight at me. Shit. "Ok. Next question. Have you ever committed murder?" "......." "What kind of questi-" "Just answer the question." ...."Yes." Shuichi stood up."I-I need to use the restroom." He ran off really fast."Have you been starving yourself?" "..Yes." I hope they don't ask- "Have you ever been raped?" "....WHY THE HELL DO YOU NEED TO KNOW ALL OF THIS!I HAVE BEEN RAPED!THERE IS THAT THE ANSWER THAT YOU WANTED?SO WHAT IF I ACCIDENTALLY KILLED MY OWN BROTHER?SO WHAT IF I CUT? SO WHAT IF I WANT TO DIE? SO WHAT IF I HAVEN'T EATEN ANYTHING IN 3 MONTHS?WHY DO YOU ASSHOLES EVEN CARE WHEN ALL YOU DID BEFORE WAS BULLY ME AND PUSH ME TO IT!" Everybody just stared at me in a moment of silence before Shuichi walked in."What just happened?" ..."Kokichi....
He..uh."Kiibo was scared to say anything. "He went off about everything,has not lied yet,and remembers the past." Kaito said,still looking out the window at the clouds. "I didn't mean to say that,but it's true. All you guys did was bully me,Kirumi,and Shuichi. Especially you. Kaito." He just stared out the window. When he turned around,he looked like a nightmare. Absolutely terrifying."I know. I also remember." All of a sudden,Miu passed out. "Miu!" Kiibo lifted her off the ground and ran out the door. "Kokichi. We still have questions." "Yes that's right." "Ok.." "Ok. Have you been dating Shuichi?" "Yes." "Yes." Shuichi and I said that in sync. "Ok. Very well then,how long have you been dating?" "Since the time I saw Shuichi after he woke up." *Beep* "wait what?!" Shuichi said, confused. "Um..No. I asked him out when I confessed to him after he woke up almost as soon as I walked in." *Beep* "What the hell?" "I think it's broken.." Shuichi and I were both very confused."..Maki I think it's broken." "No it's not." " Then why the hell is it beeping? Because I don't know why!" * Beep* "THE HELL?" "Maybe it was the past. Try to remember." Ryoma said."hmmmm." Then it snapped."Oh! Me and Shuichi would be dating for..2 years and a few days.." I was shook.(shooketh) "What?! When I didn't know but if our anniversary is soon-" " I'll tell you later Shumai." "Shumai? Anyways,you are free to leave now." Ryoma said.

Hai guys! So Happy Valentine's Day! It is for me anyways. I did an extra long post and early because you guys deserved it so yeah. Drammaaa is all of next chapter. lol you thought drama was in this chapter. Haha. Very funny. Anywayyyss I've definitely gained back my motivation to write this book so expect more longer chapters with more people. 😅 Also I will have a chapter on Kokichi and Shuichi's anniversary so don't worry! I will have more ships in this but idk which ones so list some ships u like here's some already in here:miu x kiibo, shuichi x Kokichi (duh) maki x Kaito,and Tenko x himiko. Tell me if you guys have ships that you would like in this story in the comments! Also if I don't post until late please don't be mad- it's icy outside and I am usually sledding down the hill. 😅 Also I will have q/a post later.im totally not trying to reach 1000 words at all and you guys are reading stuff for absolute no purpose. I have totally not been listening to Isabella's lullaby for 6 hours and it's not 5 am on Valentine's day at all haha

Help me oh well here some random words to skip so I can reach 1000 words

I will have to get back to you on that one and the other is a late night for me to get a certain time that works for you and I will be there at the same time I don't know if I can help you with that I will be there at the same time I don't know if I can help in any way I can get a certain time that works for you and I will be there at the same time I don't know if I can help you with that I will be there at the same time I know if I can help you with that I will be there at the same time I don't know if I can help you with that I will be this was middle button only.

Word count: 1000 words