The Same in Different Ways.

Heads up last chapter.?

-------------------------------------------

Kokichi's POV

Life sucks.

There's so many choices to make. So many ways it can turn out. So many ways it can end. Why does it seem so long up until it ends? Why do you have to wait? Why can't we choose? Why are there so many questions? It goes on and on. It frustrating. We can pour all of our hope and soul into one thing. But it always turns us around. We always will just end up leaving it all behind.

Life is just one big cycle. Everybody taking all their problems and comparing it to others. Even though we don't realize we all have the exact same problems but we chose a different path, or know how to deal with it, yet we are all so selfish and seem to forget we are all the same in different ways. We all just come to the same point in life of giving up. Some people just happen to get through it easier or faster. It's so dumb to me how we are all out there judging each other when we are all disgusting. Ugly people.. Stop saying things to others that you see in yourself. Who am I even talking to? Where am I even at? Know what? I don't give a flying fuck. Everything is terrible. I just feel numb. Floating on ice. Why am I here?? What am I doing? I don't want this. I never did. What was point. It's always the same. Somebody always dies. Everybody always dies. Its the same ending over. And over again. I'm Sick of it. I cant wake up. It's like a loop. Stuck in this shitty feeling. It's like I'm nowhere and everywhere. Nothing. Yet I'm everything. I'm done.

Maybe if I admit everything. Yeah. That's it. Just tell the truth.

I'm gay.

I'm in love with a boy named Shuichi Saihara.

I lie about almost everything.

I'm a liar.

Liar.

Liar.

Liar.

I'm suicidal.

I've starved myself.

I've cut myself.

I've tried to kill myself.

I'm done.

I was raped by my mother

I was abused by my father.

I killed my brother.

I have been alone my entire life.

Dice isn't real.

I..

I have..

No More Lies to tell.....

Shuichi was staring at Kokichi's body. Once again. It wasn't the first time he had seen his body lifeless. Only this time it was real. Kokichi's body was dressed in a nice suit with his checkered bandanna. Shuichi didn't know what to think. He was silent. He hadn't talked in weeks. He was tired of death. His eyes burned from crying. Shuichi looked back at the seats at the funeral to see all his friends. Nobody else. They were all crying.

Shuichi Grabbed Kokichi's bandanna and shoved it into his pocket. He went to sit down. "Shu.. Don't cry, okay?" Kaede was really concerned for Shuichi. She had also missed that she never had gotten close to the boy. She looked at Shuichi's cold stare. She couldn't take it. Kaede burst into tears. Shuichi looked at Kaede. Shuichi laughed. He cackled.

That's when it hit Shuichi.

His first, and only love, was dead.

Shuichi didn't even know how, or why for that fact.

He only knew it had to have been HIS fault.

Shuichi started crying, no. Sobbing. He couldn't stop. He wanted to know why. How? It was his fault.

Shuichi dropped a single rose, and his hat onto Kokichi's casket. He kissed Kokichi's forehead one last time. "I love you Kokichi." And with that Kokichi was buried into the ground.

There Shuichi stood, 3 years later, never had he changed. He lost all contact with anybody. He quit his job, stopped paying rent. Shuichi's hair flew with the wind as it flew past, giving that gentle scent. Shuichi had given up. Shuichi looked down from his apartment roof. He sighed. Shuichi walked to the edge of the building and simply jumped. He felt like he was flying. Finally given the gift of freedom. "Hello again Kokichi." Shuichi giggled.

Then he hit the ground.

End?